Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Thank you for making this important thread.

I often think about what colors our TFF franchise would be. Because we want something distinct from other team colors but not something so garish that it harms our neatness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Thoughts on those MNF Detroit grey uniforms with chrome blue helmets?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I wish teams leaned more into gimmick patterns like the bengals helmet.

Or the scaled uniform from whatever arena team that the round mound of touch down qb played on. (River monsters?)

Baltimore should have an alt uniform that is some crazed version of the Maryland flag.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Are lions the only team that do a thick grey?

I feel like there has to be some design space there that can shine.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Is there any brown uniform that look good?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Need more orange in the league

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Poo and pee is certainly a color scheme

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

That just means the uniforms are good. Love da action green.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I appreciate that effort post

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Burgundy and gold seems like such a great color combo on paper but I can’t recall an uniform with that scheme that I actually liked.

Anybody got good examples?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Darth Brooks posted:

I got asked to do a bunch of concepts that I've thought about posting here or digging up the Farthouse and posting there. One of them was the Boston Redskins / Boston Braves that' seems relevant to this discussion. It was based on both the helmet from the 60's and the letterhead design they used back when the team was still in Boston.

I would love to see more of your mock-ups. Although any new work I hope would be less… uh associated with non-slur team names.

Do you have any other burgundy / yellow color scheme mock-ups?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Those are very pretty darth brooks and I hope you got the money you deserve and the sense of satisfaction that comes from a job well done :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Titans need a refresh but I like the light blue dark blue combo