Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I'm just talking about colors and not the full kits or individual jerseys.

Chargers are A#1 with a loving bullet, taking all color combos into account. nobody's really close.

Ravens are 2. they could challenge for #1 if they had periwinkle or lilac alts but as is it's a distant 2.

Dolphins 3, maybe the most unique combo in all of sports. bring back the old logo

Eagles 4. green is the best color and they have both midnight and Kelly in the chamber, but the black and silver is whatever. if they want to keep the black they should have mint alts. gently caress that's awesome

Atlanta 5 cause it's classic. red and black how can you beat it, you can't. unless you're one of the previous four teams

Jets 6, their green isn't as good as either Eagles green so they're at 6. green and white now that's cash money.

Detroit. Their grey and blue is better than the cowboys gray and blue. Or maybe it's silver. either way Detroit Auto Blue is better so D7

Vikings are 8 because they are the colors of royalty

Carolina due to epic 90s

Pittsburgh rounds out the top 10 cause of that song and it was in Batman. now I’m done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Raiders colors are butt poo poo

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

ever since I thought of it I've been really liking the idea of the Ravens having an alt in the vein of powder blue/creamsicle. lilac with violet accents and black piping could be dope

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Saints unis are just less good raiders unis

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

The Maryland State Flag: Heritage Not Hate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU