Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

https://x.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1719871430165156128?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

That would have been fun as all hell to like 7 year old me

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Madurai posted:

Oh no, that's a full goose colonel.

heh

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Haven’t watched it yet but the Shoresy spinoff is supposedly very good? If you like Letterkenny that is

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

He’ll probably be Sec Labor eventually

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

A.o.D. posted:

okay but hear me out.. thanos snap the entire loving TSA.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's the best of the maritime provinces, new brunswick can suck it

Lol

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Hey!

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

TheWeedNumber posted:

bro I’m American, I have the right to be loving ignant. It’s in the bill of MAH RIGHTS!

Upside is you get the have the legit joy of reading Calvin and Hobbes

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Not like I live in a place where my vote actually matters on the national level, but goddamn I would have a really hard time voting for this rear end in a top hat.

Just constantly disappointed that our typical future choices for representation are "a literal nazi" or "someone who does not care to help you in any material way".

It's obvious who should be chosen here, but enraging that it's likely going to be the most common choice.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

99pct of germs posted:

Ah yes Kamala Harris, incredibly popular former senator from California *checks polls* correction former senator from California.

Her entire candidacy in 2020 could be generously described as a whispy fart, but sure I guess she's the next chosen one on the national level according to the lanyard class.

"It's her turn!"

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

OddObserver posted:

Yes, we are hosed, if people even here don't realize we have made progress on equality that hasn't been seen in decades, and the economy did way better than anywhere else in developed world.

Hmm yea no reason to think those trends have started to reverse in the past 2-3 years as my hospital gets hit with anti trans panic bomb threats for the nth time this year

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Pine Cone Jones posted:

Argentina elected this man

So that's a...thing.

Seems like a great guy

quote:

The 53-year-old president-elect is known for his eccentricities and brash statements. A climate denying provocateur, Milei once described Argentine Pope Francis as "a filthy leftist" and a supporter of communists. He has never married, says he is a tantric sex expert and considers his five Bullmastiff dogs, cloned from a past pet, his "four-legged children." Milei will take office on Dec. 10.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Stultus Maximus posted:

Carter is still alive at 99 so I think he may have been objectively the healthiest.

Good point.

But then you have to consider Kissinger being a vibrant, healthy human and well

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

McNally posted:

Other way around. He sent $1400 to bring Trump's $600 up to $2000.

It was this

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

The “readers added content” section is lit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

High school US history should be mandated to teach at least one section on Fred Hampton