Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Arrath posted:

That's me sitting here in disbelief that "trunk or treating" is a thing??? I thought the moral panic of razor blades in candy and child snatchers on the streets was a late 80s early 90s thing.

nah the modern incarnation is mostly driven by homeowner paranoia about those kids from outside neighborhoods scoping them out for burglaries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Quackles posted:

What does Tuberville want?

DoD to stop covering transportation expenses for procedures that are illegal in whatever dogshit state a servicemember is posted in.

Not like there's a recruiting crisis or anything

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Trump's defense is that he has enough followers to challenge the validity of law as a concept

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

hobbesmaster posted:

The question will be if the legislature is going to mess with it.

I can already hear them workshopping an inalienable absolute to right to abortion at any time before the father pulls out

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

My Spirit Otter posted:

how did the pilots not notice the cabin couldnt pressurize??

they were only at 10k feet, it was still ambient

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Wingnut Ninja posted:

That shouldn't make any difference. If he's making it a policy proposal, every reporter who interviews him should be asking "how can you be this loving stupid and still quality as a sentient organism? Does your staff dress you in the morning? If it rains are you in danger of drowning from looking up at the sky water?"

nobody cares about that boring nerd poo poo this is a feelings game

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

it will end up being significantly worse than that because it leaves "content harmful to minors" entirely at the discretion of state AGs and could very well shut down user added content on any site that doesn't have a tech giant compliance department

R's love it because it'll protect their kids from learning anything from outside their parental cult of choice, Ds love it because it deepens the corporate enshittifiers' moats

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Crab Dad posted:

Camacho was smart enough to ask smarter people for advice and act on it.

Seeks out the very best SME available, doesn't take no for an answer, and then implements what he's told, easily a 90th percentile leader in most of the US

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Crab Dad posted:

How difficult is it to be proud of a country or culture you are from instead of the color of your skin?

all three are pretty big red flags that someone has absolutely nothing else going on for them and had to grab on the lowest hanging identity fruit that they had no control or influence over

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

viral marketing for new edibles company?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

never change, wikipedia.

quote:

Unlike the films and the hockey teams, the show was about a team of anthropomorphic hockey-playing ducks.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

maffew buildings posted:

know I'm a couple pages behind but AI art actually loving sucks because not one of them would produce "TRUMP SELF SUCK WEARING AMERICAN FLAG HAT IN TIMES SQUARE IN FRONT OF RASCAL SCOOTER MOB"

there are plenty of run-it-yourself models on github that will deliver your dreams

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

maffew buildings posted:

I would guess Teddy or Andy Jackson but that may be conflating healthiest with "most psychotic"

Jackson surviving to 78 while powering through the incredible laundry list of poo poo that was physiologically wrong with him through sheer force of will to spite God for keeping him alive definitely counts for something

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

The louisana diet will kill a man as surely as the sword

how long you been sittin' there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

OddObserver posted:

You might need to be an actual historian to know about the backstory American Samoa, but half of Mexico and the Philippines are basically high-school history material.

dogg I'm from south carolina and high school history ends in 1859