Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BloodThirster
Jan 8, 2001
We all have one, but we never talk about them. Your sphincter and anus work all day holding back that nasty water and turd bricks until you can get to a toilet. Want to get down and dirty with your lady friend, but don't want no babies? The anus and sphincter got you covered. Don't worry guys, your anus can get hosed too, but like Usain Bolt make sure you stretch and use plenty of lube.

Did you know you actually have two sphincters? that's right, you have an innie and an outie. The innie is a chill and relaxed dude, he pushes stool from your rectum into the anal canal. And like two children playing tag football, your innie will pass that stinky pigskin to your outer anal sphincter so he can get make a touch down, bringing the browns to the super bowl.

I heard once too that your anus can taste soy sauce. MythBusters may have tested it but I didn't feel like googling it.

Yeah sometimes your rectum can get cancer, but everyone makes mistakes. Who are you to judge?

So while you read this, give your sphincter muscles a little squeeze and let him know you appreciated all his hard work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
drat near killed em

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i absolutely talk about my rectum all the time OP

BloodThirster
Jan 8, 2001

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i absolutely talk about my rectum all the time OP

Good, you're a pioneer of our time.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I respect my rectum for not prolapsing two weeks ago when I was unbelievably constipated and I had to pass a turd that could easily be mistaken for firewood.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I respect my rectum for not prolapsing two weeks ago when I was unbelievably constipated and I had to pass a turd that could easily be mistaken for firewood.

rectum more like rektum

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

does that scan

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

*slaps own rear end* this baby can smuggle so much contraband

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i bleed out my rear end sometimes but its ok because it's bright red and not dark red, so i hear it's fine

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Rectum? I hardly know 'em.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

BloodThirster posted:

We all have one, but we never talk about them.

Speak for yourself.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
SA is at least 50-60% rectum and rectum-adjacent posting so honestly I’m not really sure where you got your statistics from op.

BloodThirster
Jan 8, 2001

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

SA is at least 50-60% rectum and rectum-adjacent posting so honestly I’m not really sure where you got your statistics from op.

I guess I was making assumptions and you know what they say about that. I apologize for my rash behavior.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

the rectum is nature’s pocket. like a hamster’s cheeks, except it’s in your butt. the perfect spot for stashing important survival gear. if god didn’t want you to put stuff in there he wouldn’t have given you fingers, so no need to feel awkward about it

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

drat near killed em

From everyone on the forum, thank you

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

drat near killed em

Yup.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

super impressive that 99% of the time your butthole can tell if it's fart or shits

OsteoMcB
Mar 19, 2023

So this is where progessivism has taken us

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
I know everyone here is a progressive gender agnostic tantric sex guru so it doesn't apply to us, but do you ever think about how in a typical hetero relationship, the man sees the woman's rectum all the time but she basically never sees his? Doesn't seem fair

Puckanas
Dec 11, 2004

An extraordinary moron!
Well, you should give one a kiss if you appreciate them so much!

BloodThirster
Jan 8, 2001

Dick Fontaine posted:

the rectum is nature’s pocket. like a hamster’s cheeks, except it’s in your butt. the perfect spot for stashing important survival gear. if god didn’t want you to put stuff in there he wouldn’t have given you fingers, so no need to feel awkward about it

I completely agree, and you bring up valid points that I failed to address in my post. God DID create the anus, and its the perfect size for a finger, hamster or a dick. There is so much storage up there, I didn't want to bring up politics but with the real estate prices as they are nowadays after Covid, we're literally sitting on free space.

BloodThirster
Jan 8, 2001

feelix posted:

I know everyone here is a progressive gender agnostic tantric sex guru so it doesn't apply to us, but do you ever think about how in a typical hetero relationship, the man sees the woman's rectum all the time but she basically never sees his? Doesn't seem fair

that is a shame, and that's one of the reasons I want to spread the good word of the rectum as hetero male cis gender males should be spreading their anus to their wives. Many people think Goatse was a sick, twisted man, but perhaps he was just ahead of his time.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

feelix posted:

Easily fixed by picking up a good peggin’ kit. Makes a great gift too! Put what she really wants under the tree this Christmas.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

It's a shame so many people keep their rectum hidden away, only to be seen by a select few.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
UP BUM NO BABY :mcrappe:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I heard whispers upon the cold winds that there is a secret master of rectum lore, a Professor Emeritus, lurking in GBS

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Rectum Doctor at the Doctor Conference

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

satanic splash-back posted:

It's a shame so many people keep their rectum hidden away, only to be seen by a select few.

Speak for yourself.
My spokes are famous.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

What's in there anyway

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

What's in there anyway

Adventure!

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
BUM-HOLE SNIFF :mcrappe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

What's in there anyway

Guts

and black stuff

and about 50 slim jims