Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which PFL champion are you most looking forward to seeing this month?
This poll is closed.
Olivier Aubin-Mercier 1 3.85%
Larissa Pacheco 4 15.38%
Sadibou Sy 1 3.85%
Lance Palmer 0 0%
Nicco Montano 1 3.85%
Alexander Shlemenko 2 7.69%
Bobby Southworth 3 11.54%
Hardcore Holly 14 53.85%
Total: 26 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
I am attending the PFL show live to see six million dollars given away, and maybe get to see Francis Ngannou in person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

LobsterMobster posted:

sorry to interrupt a lively and entertaining discussion, but well...

:siren: B-League Round-Up :siren:

PFL 10: World Championships - Friday, November 11

In the Welterweight title bout, we finally get our required dosage of B-League Magomed, as Magomed Magomedkerimov faces “The Swedish Denzel” Sadibou Sy. Magomedkerimov hasn’t lost since he failed to capture the 2021 PFL title, winning five in a row. Sy, on a seven fight win streak of his own, took home the 2022 PFL belt and is looking to go back to back. I feel like I should have made a reference to a Denzel movie, but I’m tired. So very tired.
Let us not just say "Sy took home the 2022 belt" without noting that it was one of the worst fights ever televised.

I am attending the PFL Championship show, I will post pictures. I hope to see Francis Ngannou in person.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
the one-two punch of the tiki-themed turd golem Travis Browne and Ronda Rousey's assertion that she simply had to have babies with him

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
im at the show, heres my thread of pics on twitter dot com

https://twitter.com/boco_t/status/1728193889256034736