Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FunOne
Aug 20, 2000
I am a slimey vat of concentrated stupidity

Fun Shoe
Nevermind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

lmfao GO REMPE

Kale
May 14, 2010

Apparently I missed Toronto getting scored on going out of the 1st period cause I paused the stream to go do some poo poo with like 20 seconds to go fold a load of laundry. :shrug:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Toronto looks loving lost lol Boston all over em

Kale
May 14, 2010

Bruins strategy of applying pressure to the Leafs D when in their zone looking pretty effective this game again too. Leafs strategy of coughing the puck up to Boston's D when in their zone and casually icing the puck not looking quite as effective.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
There's a playoff GDT just FYI

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I just see GDT and skim the rest lol

manpurse
Mar 19, 2007
Got gifted some row 8 seats to the oilers game tonight. Last playoff game I went to went to triple ot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
edit: wrong thread!

Propaganda Hour fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Apr 25, 2024