Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
He also isn't a rapist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's privilege to watch the steelers and ravens pound the rock. it's a privilege to watch the ravens and steelers sling the stone.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Which is infinitely more than TJ Watt.

Lamar has also gone to the playoffs every year he's been healthy, and once when he wasn't. He's also really fun and wins a bunch of games by doing dope poo poo. Great QB to root for, highly recommend.

Nice. He'll be injured in a couple of weeks like always and you can fantasize more about how great next year's gonna be

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
No but he is an anti vaxx MAGA chud. (Like I said, I AM a hater. I'm not saying people can't like him.)

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Woozie66 posted:

No but he is an anti vaxx MAGA chud. (Like I said, I AM a hater. I'm not saying people can't like him.)

Lamar is??

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
No, but they're grasping at straws. Lamar hating is a hard game to play.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Woozie66 posted:

He's an anti vaxxer but not a trump guy lol

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Probably Magic posted:

man, gently caress the steelers

Land of contrasts yadda yadda

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Easy to say the 10 minutes when you already have multiple millions

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

mcmagic posted:

He's an anti vaxxer but not a trump guy lol

https://twitter.com/Lj_era8/status/1251557694374391809

(I don't think it was really politically motivated; just more of a "holy poo poo, the president is talking about me!" type of thing.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

D-LINK posted:

Nice. He'll be injured in a couple of weeks like always and you can fantasize more about how great next year's gonna be

Are you talking about Lamar or Watt?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Nodoze posted:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I'll be honest, "the political persuasion of my football players," is one of the most dead-end discussions that could happen except, y'know, if they're really outspoken and annoying about it like Aaron Rodgers. Most of the NFL are Republicans, I think most of us have and should make peace with that.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Probably Magic posted:

Most of the NFL hates taxes and outside of social issues that may matter to them they will probably vote with their wallets.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

fsif posted:

https://twitter.com/Lj_era8/status/1251557694374391809

(I don't think it was really politically motivated; just more of a "holy poo poo, the president is talking about me!" type of thing.

This is great on all ends. I had forgotten about this.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

There's no rule that says a Golden Retriever can't play Quarterback.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
People must remember that no matter what, and at all times, Lamar is a Floridian.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

D-LINK posted:

Lamar Jackson has 1 playoff win.

Gotta love the classics

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Nodoze posted:

That was my immediate thought as well lol. As long as Lamar or whoever manages his finances isn't reckless, he and his family will be set for the rest of their lives

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Doltos posted:

People must remember that no matter what, and at all times, Lamar is a Floridian.

Like a 1/4 of the league is from Florida and maybe closer to 50% of Ravens legends. We're used to it. Ed Reed left like 50k in cash in his car and was shocked when someone stole it.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
It's cool and fun to watch Lamar

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

a neat cape posted:

Sometimes let’s be honest here

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Woozie66 posted:

As a fellow Ravens hater, you just aren't trying hard enough. Very easy to hate him if you try.

I think there's a small but very significant difference between hating him and hating on him

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

This is why you hire an agent

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Jesus didn’t speak English so you gotta hope the chef balls out

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

I'll be honest, "the political persuasion of my football players," is one of the most dead-end discussions that could happen except, y'know, if they're really outspoken and annoying about it like Aaron Rodgers. Most of the NFL are Republicans, I think most of us should make peace with that.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

a neat cape posted:

I agree, except against my team.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Shinji2015 posted:

As long as Lamar isn't reckless

Uh yeah about that

https://twitter.com/theMMQB/status/1272297985473417216?lang=en

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Lamar's mom absolutely controls the finances. No question.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Probably Magic posted:

I'll be honest, "the political persuasion of my football players," is one of the most dead-end discussions that could happen except, y'know, if they're really outspoken and annoying about it like Aaron Rodgers. Most of the NFL are Republicans, I think most of us have and should make peace with that.

If there's a single specific type of guy I could forgive for being an Ayn Rand flavor libertarian, it's a kid who grew up poor and then built an upper class life through the incredible dedication it takes to be a professional athlete.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

If there's a single specific type of guy I could forgive for being an Ayn Rand flavor libertarian, it's a kid who grew up poor and then built an upper class life through the incredible dedication it takes to be a professional athlete.

Yeah I have a lot of forgiveness for that and also black antivax stuff in light of the whole Tuskegee thing

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Yeah I have a lot of forgiveness for that and also black antivax stuff in light of the whole Tuskegee thing

I doubt Lamar is aware of that let’s be real

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

he was probably just aware enough to know there's plenty of very good reason for black people to distrust the government, but not enough to know that the two situations aren't comparable

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't know what happened. lamar can toss it way down field without fuckin it up

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Cavauro posted:

i don't know what happened. lamar can toss it way down field without fuckin it up

Lamar has good deep ball

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

a neat cape posted:

*when he's not doing cool and fun poo poo to your team

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?

The Puppy Bowl posted:

A "middling" quarterback.

in a sense, like how in the middle of the butt theres a hole where the poop comes out

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

I like Lamar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008