Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tadashi

My kids sleep like ~10 hours per night and it's acceptable for them to take naps but I'm looked at as some kind of slacker for wanting to sleep at work?
WTF, man?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
they say men living in countries w/ a siesta culture are 30% less likely to die of heart related illnesses :ese: :mexico:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Scuba Trooper

Areola Grande posted:

they say men living in countries w/ a siesta culture are 30% less likely to die of heart related illnesses :ese: :mexico:

im going to die and naps could have saved me

Scuba Trooper

im so tired. help

Charles Bukowski

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Find you a job that breaks between service and catch a nap in then.

Thank you Saoshyant for the lovely signature.

Ass-penny

Scuba Trooper posted:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

I just got to work on and I think a nap right now sounds great op. unfortunately some dumb bitch is going to stumble up here to gawk at least a few times so I need to stay sort of aware of my surroundings

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

when I was a custodian at a corporate office building downtown and got put on one of the easier jobs like emptying trash cans, I occasionally took naps. I'd just find a cubicle, let the light timer expire, put my feet up on the desk, and nap in their chair. sound carries pretty well in an empty office so I could hear the elevator if one of my supervisors was coming.

PrincessDoom
I can't even tell you how many times I've fallen asleep while working over the last 6 months or so. Working from home is great for getting in some napping

Visions of Valerie

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...
I kept a polyphasic sleep schedule for a while during school. Liked it a lot, but the world really isn't set up for hard needing to take a nap every few hours. Well, that and I do like coffee/drugs/staying up late...

Ass-penny

Visions of Valerie posted:

I do like coffee/drugs/staying up late...

hell, :same:

Chrs

I work from home and sometimes I like to have a nap

110623_5
because we don't need it

110623_5
how much energy does it take to post all day? not much.

Ass-penny

110623_5 posted:

how much energy does it take to post all day? not much.

my posts have yet to put food on my cat's plate, much to my dismay

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
we dont?

google THIS

Areola Grande posted:

Scuba Trooper posted:

I dunno about this

As tired as I am, on the rare occasions I take a nap I definitely wake up feeling closer to death than before I fell asleep

Ass-penny

not as close to death as my boss gonna be I'd that idiot doesn't let me get some shut eye :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RavenousScoot

a nap is just rolling to see if your sleep cycle ends at a point that feels restorative

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher