Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Kchama posted:

I feel like having one-sided rules of "you can't mock them but they can mock you" is only going to breed extra resentment instead of defuse it like the rule was originally intended when it was implemented. Since it was, well, intended to be mirrored in C-SPAM, but they've dropped the rule.

I agree that you should legalize syq in d&d, this person has good ideas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Google Jeb Bush posted:

koos covered it but I wish to be quite clear and concise on this one:

No.

I tried my friend, I tried

farewell

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

selec posted:

💯 to this idea.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Jakabite posted:

This comes across as disingenuous. Are you suggesting D&D posters, if they want to have a complain about CSPAM and their digs at them, instead go to CSPAM to do so? If you’re going to shut down the idea then just do that, don’t make up this obviously nonsense scenario as an outlet.

do you not read our own feedback thread lol

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

pet island will burn, along with anyone else who claims to love dogs more than I