Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Top G
Jul 19, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Neurolimal posted:

E: Removed IDF tweet because it was replying to a tweet that had a video which was blurred but suggestive, of the IDF evacuating a wounded soldier, edited out but translation remains below.

As far as the casualty-averse IDF goes, 30 deaths and 260 wounded to cross open fields is massive.

I totally agree with the recent push to remove gore posting from these forums but if this is the desired end result I think it’s gone too far. Some freak going “check out this soldier catching a hot one :fap:” is the issue, not the photos that could accompany a news article.

No shade toward Neurolimal, just the most recent example I saw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Top G
Jul 19, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Stringent posted:

Going to take the counter position and say, please, please, three times please, make Discendo Vox a moderator.

This. DV seems to have a clear idea of what the current problems with D&D are and how they can be solved, why not give him a chance to put his money where his mouth his?