Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

Leperflesh posted:

To be nice, edit the "img" tag to be a "timg" tag instead, which will make the image smol but clickable to be big.
code:
[timg]https://i.imgur.com/LWKwgRv.png[/timg]

You can also use "img" and not "timg" but put a lower-case "S", "M", or "L" (I'll let you all figure out what each one means) after the filename before the extension (.png, .jpg, .etc) to resize appropriately without having to thumbnail.

For example

code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/LWKwgRvs.png[/img]

code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/LWKwgRvm.png[/img]

code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/LWKwgRvl.png[/img]

timg for ref:

Enjoy your extraneous information!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

drat that's a holiday snoot/blep

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm de-stickying this thread, so make sure it's in your bookmarks if you've been relying on the sticky to find it!

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Second half of cheer get! Shield Maidens GM's Guide. Looks fun and something completely different then what I'm used to, looks like it's going to be fun reading! Thanks again! :)

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Last gift says delivered, fingers crossed!! :banjo:

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

SirFozzie posted:

Second half of cheer get! Shield Maidens GM's Guide. Looks fun and something completely different then what I'm used to, looks like it's going to be fun reading! Thanks again! :)

I kickstarted it and hadn't had the chance to play it myself but I was super excited about the premise...if you end up needing someone to participate...:phone:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

We're doing really well everyone. Looks like there's about six Santees awaiting gifts (e.g. haven't gotten any yet) and about five more who have gotten one or more packages but still have one or more reportedly inbound.

100% of Santas have at least reported having shipped a gift before the shipping deadline, and there's still three days before the delivery deadline of the 19th so we can cross our fingers for that!

ToyotaThong
Oct 29, 2011

Hedningen posted:

I’d love to see whatever paint ends up on the Inquisitorial Dude, because seeing paint on stuff I’ve sculpted is always the best part of making miniatures for others.

Here you go!
Thank you again!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

haha he has a santa hat!

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
I got a package. By the address label and size, I have a pretty good idea what this is...

Greebo = Fantasy Football, yep!

It's a pile of metal! And one resin Minotaur!

Here's a buncha beastmen...

And some Chaos Warriors!

So I asked for just the Chaos Warriors if someone could figure out a way to do so, and I guess Mystery Santa just said hell with it and bought the whole thing!

Thanks, Extravagant Santa!

LurchinTard
Aug 25, 2022
got the notification my package finally shipped! thank god.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

GreenBuckanneer posted:

I kickstarted it and hadn't had the chance to play it myself but I was super excited about the premise...if you end up needing someone to participate...:phone:

I'll have to get the main book too, see how the system plays. No promises, but I'll give it a look :)

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

thegodofchuck posted:

So I asked for just the Chaos Warriors if someone could figure out a way to do so, and I guess Mystery Santa just said hell with it and bought the whole thing!

Thanks, Extravagant Santa!

Cheers!

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

What's this? Even more things from Santa!

Fjords! I love anything with Wooden meeples and this has plenty. Really looking forward to this.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

Aramoro posted:

Fjords! I love anything with Wooden meeples and this has plenty. Really looking forward to this.

I picked this one as the original was supposed to be great fun for 2 players and this reprinted version has the original version and options for more players as well. Enjoy!

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

Thanks, Tiny Chalupa!

Tnega
Oct 26, 2010

Pillbug
The final chest has been opened, it contains ADDITIONAL FAIRIES!

It will be a case of gluing them to the bases, but that is a project for a cold winters morning!

Thank you very much Santa!

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

thegodofchuck posted:

I picked this one as the original was supposed to be great fun for 2 players and this reprinted version has the original version and options for more players as well. Enjoy!

Can confirm the original is great fun for 2 people.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Apologies for the late update (it took some figuring out which similar Amazon packages were which), but I was eventually able to determine that a kind fellow TGer has gifted me Arkham Horror: The Card Game!

I'd heard about it in passing, but it looks just about perfect for me and my friends' gaming habits these days: can be played solo, is co-op, each player only needs to bring a small deck with them, and there's plenty of variety/customizability without having to play the booster pack lotto. Should be an easy sell, so big thanks!

(P.S., I've already gone out and bought card sleeves for the whole set and am sleeving as we speak :D )

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.

Zero_Grade posted:

Apologies for the late update (it took some figuring out which similar Amazon packages were which), but I was eventually able to determine that a kind fellow TGer has gifted me Arkham Horror: The Card Game!

I'd heard about it in passing, but it looks just about perfect for me and my friends' gaming habits these days: can be played solo, is co-op, each player only needs to bring a small deck with them, and there's plenty of variety/customizability without having to play the booster pack lotto. Should be an easy sell, so big thanks!

(P.S., I've already gone out and bought card sleeves for the whole set and am sleeving as we speak :D )

The first challenge deck owns!

If you like that game, you might go check out the LOTR LCG from Fantasy Flight. Man that game is robust as gently caress. It goes from murder mystery with Denethor to Naval Combat Simulation.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

Tnega posted:

The final chest has been opened, it contains ADDITIONAL FAIRIES!

It will be a case of gluing them to the bases, but that is a project for a cold winters morning!

Thank you very much Santa!

You're very welcome! I hope the some of the fairies were good since you'd mentioned finding them wasn't necessarily easy.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

LurchinTard posted:

oh I have a second one from amazon, if thats the one you are referring too. I'm waiting to open it on christmas though.

LurchinTard, your other package is the last one I'm waiting on, but it looks like it doesn't have tracking. The expected delivery was supposed to be by 12/16, if you're waiting to post the opening, let me know if it arrived (it should be coming from eBay, from the UK)... or if it hasn't, and I can follow up (it *was* marked as shipped).

LurchinTard
Aug 25, 2022
let me check cause we've received a few packages, mainly from amazon, but not sure. only thing non amazon i remember is some milliput I ordered.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Zero_Grade posted:

I'm glad it arrived, and happy Christmas! I hope you enjoy Arkham's various card-based exploits, I've had a lot of fun with it and always enjoy sharing the love.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

Zero_Grade posted:

Recommendation: buy a set of sleeves for your deck, and a set of sleeves for the encounter deck (plus extras if there are more cards than usual, and clear ones for the locations). Then as you change scenarios or investigators, swap the new cards into the sleeves. Otherwise you're going to be buying a lot of sleeves, trust me.

Tnega
Oct 26, 2010

Pillbug

thegodofchuck posted:

You're very welcome! I hope the some of the fairies were good since you'd mentioned finding them wasn't necessarily easy.

They are! One in fact is the same model as one that fell apart due to being dropped It is almost as though, like the harengon it is an extremely niche product.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

Tnega posted:

They are! One in fact is the same model as one that fell apart due to being dropped It is almost as though, like the harengon it is an extremely niche product.

Great! Glad I picked good ones - I tried to find the more "adventurer" looking ones =) Have fun with them!

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Why, yes, that is Glemdenning

PuttyKnife posted:

What’s this? I seem to have gotten an unanticipated box? Bob doesn’t care…

I wonder what’s inside. Is that a loving tree?

Holy poo poo, that is not a tree, it’s the whole process of plants growing. My god, I can grow trees even in the bleak northern winter.

Why look at this, it came from a goon and brightened my whole day.

Thank you Benedict! I know I’m impossible to buy for but this is a good’un with my mother in law about to land for a few weeks. She will love it the most.

your additional gifts are in the mail and should be there no later than saturday. I really wanted to send a sleigh with them but.... that didnt work out. If I get it figured out before new years ill send it late.

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
I promise they told me the 15th when I sent my package. Getting worried now

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

In case the ALIENS weren't bad enough, the crew of General Products vessel #1225 are now being plagued by MEDIEVAL DEMONS.

Unfortunately my phone is damaged so I cannot photograph, but I attest to receiving the generous gift of "Ars Magica: The Infernal (realms of power)"!

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Nessus posted:

In case the ALIENS weren't bad enough, the crew of General Products vessel #1225 are now being plagued by MEDIEVAL DEMONS.

Unfortunately my phone is damaged so I cannot photograph, but I attest to receiving the generous gift of "Ars Magica: The Infernal (realms of power)"!

Heyyy, it arrived in time. Nice! Hope they were what you were looking for. :D

Also posting to confirm nothing has arrived here yet, in case it's been marked delivered somewhere.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm still aware of 9 packages not yet arrived and yours is one of them.

SANTEES:
Main round:
Tiny Chalupa (Santa #1): shipped, not yet recorded as received
rydiafan: shipped dec. 17, not yet recorded as received.
Rhjamiz: shipped, not received yet
LurchinTard: 1/3 still in transit, 2/3 received.
PuttyKnife: 1/2 still in transit, 1/2 received.
Tiny Chalupa (Santa #2): shipped, not yet recorded as received
Tiny Chalupa (Santa #3): shipped, not yet recorded as received
Cotton Candidasis: shipped dec 12, not yet recorded as received

Bonus round:
ibntumart: shipped, not yet recorded as received

Tiny Chalupa's been a bit unlucky, three of the nine are for TC. LurchinTard and PuttyKnife have each already gotten something and are just waiting for a remainder.

If you're on this list as a Santee or the Santa of one of these goons, and you think I've got an error in my sheet, send me an email or speak up here. I usually make one or two errors a year as I try to track everything!

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Santa #1 came on through for me!! Checked my mail and had a wonderful package filled with fantastic terrain in the 8mm to 10mm scale!!! So tickled!

Thank you so much santa #1!!

(Also, from what's been posted, all of my people have received their gifts! Everything has been received based upon post here I do believe)

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Great!
Yes, I already have down that all of the gifts you sent have been received.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

You didn't put me on your list but I haven't received mine yet either

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Santa #1 came on through for me!! Checked my mail and had a wonderful package filled with fantastic terrain in the 8mm to 10mm scale!!! So tickled!

Thank you so much santa #1!!

You should check their store (I assume they added a business card), they have a space gothic 8mm train set and everything!

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Dec 20, 2023

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Oops! I should have had you on the list NT. I have it listed as "Shipped."

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

OOOok so I couldn't attribute which of these was from whom and never saw the pics so I didn't mark it down but apparently this represents gifts from at least two goons.

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Incredible! Thank you

[Url=]https://imgur.com/gallery/RCoRMPI[/url]
https://imgur.com/gallery/RCoRMPI

New packages arrived and Oh my sweet Lorgar!!! The kindness of goons is beyond anything I expected. I really can't articulate how great, not only these gifts are, but the entire Secret Santa experience is!! This is the 2nd year I've done it and I swear I have gotten better gifts here then from most people I have ever exchanged gifts with!!

That pin is going up above my 3D printers and books!!! gently caress yeah! And dice! And a display model!! Seriously, thank you

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Leperflesh posted:

Oops! I should have had you on the list NT. I have it listed as "Shipped."

I was worried you hadn't assigned me to anyone :ohdear: all good, I'll keep watching for the postie!

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Leperflesh can cross an entry off the list, and my Santa can breathe easy, for a package has arrived!

A perfect choice! My Santa either got very lucky or did their research in my post history, because despite not saying so in my "wants" post, I own all the products for Twilight 2000 except for this expansion. A welcome addition to the shelf, and maybe the impetus I needed to get a campaign started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LurchinTard
Aug 25, 2022
hey Rydiafan! Your secret santa here and I'm really glad it came. couldn't attach a note so I figure I'd let you know here. You mentioned anything Modiphius wise and as a huge fan of T2K I figure I'd get you some of their stuff. I knew you were filled to the brim with dune stuff, but call it a very lucky shot I managed to get something you didn't have. Glad you enjoyed, and I hope you have a fun campaign!