Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
On the dark streets of Neo North Pole, you die a giftee or live long enough to be a giftee.

Pennsylvania, USA

Desires: I am deep in Battletech's mechanical jaws. Force Packs of any sort are great, as are Iron Wind Metals funky miniatures. However, mini painting supplies/modeling stuff of any sort is also great. I always need more paint brushes!

The softback Technical Readout/TRO books are a guilty pleasure I can't justify buying myself, but are floppy, floppy bits of nostalgia I wouldn't mind seeing.

Any of the big beautiful neoprene battlemaps EXCEPT Desert/Grasslands A would be great, as would the Hextech terrain.

For particularly generous santas, I don't have the Clan Invasion boxset yet.

Solemn Oath: Only corpos grinch, and I'm a neocybercore street punk for life.

LaSquida fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Nov 4, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Gift Dispatched!

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

ibntumart posted:

Packages of cheer have arrived. Let’s see what lies inside!

First, a mysterious box. Prudence stands ready to eldritch blast any dangers within:

And within, a kick-rear end book:

And some handy terrain for my Hunter Clade to hide behind:

I really enjoy watching YouTube videos on English evolution and how it might sound without the Norman French infusion, but had no idea someone actually wrote a grammar for it. Thanks, DigitalRaven!

But wait, there’s more:

Enclosed within are crucial pieces of intel on Dracula’s nefarious plots:

Now I have all I needed to start planning my Dracula Dossiers campaign. Many thanks, anonymous Goon!

May you enjoy attempting to turn Dracula into a weapon of the state and being devoured by him instead!

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
A mysterious package showed up today.

Two lovely presents were in it!

But what could be in there?

Two even lovelier boxes of battlemechs!

Anonymous Santa, thank you so much! These are exactly what I was looking for, and you managed to nail two I don't have but really wanted.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Thanks Leperflesh!

Still the best.