Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

What do you mean you're out of butter?
Always a yearly highlight!

Gift Preferences
I'm really just in this for the fun so pretty much anything will be appreciated. That said, weird, local, home/hand-made stuff is super appreciated. Same goes for solo rpgs, gamebooks, and setting guides (especially ones with lots of maps in them!). Finally, over the past year I've gotten into 40k, reading a bunch of novels and building a few space marine models. But I've not worked up the courage to paint any of them yet...

Your General Location
Brabant, The Netherlands

Your Solemn Vow
Ik zweer dat ik Grinch niet doe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

Cheer deployed! Due to some personal issues I wasn't able to wrap it, but it should all be delivered early next week.

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

Glad that the cheer arrived! A second, smaller, complement cheer should also be arriving soon...

Rid fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Dec 9, 2023

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

Finally back home after an emergency trip to the US and there's a cool package waiting for me: a copy of CY-BORG and the Big Book of Cyberpunk! Time to chrome up, jack in, and wax some corporate drones as a street samurai :) Thanks Santa-Drone!

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

Glad that it arrived! He should pair well with the Beast from earlier :)