Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MuadDib Atreides posted:

Been speculating heavy on this and it seems that America doesn’t actually make anything besides black rifle coffee and goruck bags. To make matters worse There are fewer and fewer office jobs of moving fake data around which is the “juice” that makes the American “economy” hum. I dont know if zoomers even speculate on college because they know it’s fake too and B is going to come knocking for the student loans. And like the military is basically privatized and there’s no mess hall or anything and you like, go to subway or something with a credit card? I presume they don’t pay yu enough to live either? Seems like a bit of a mess imo.

Bullets?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Heartland Surf Music

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I've got Ayn Rand's "The Fountainhead" in my bugout bag

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Strategic Tea posted:

My main MADE IN AMERICA product is a RIFD bag for my car keys, the tacticool branding is on point

Obviously I am the guy pictured in the suit walking to his jet (Navy said they'd send a Citation)

HOO-RAH

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hammerite posted:

its weird to me how in America "vet" means "military veteran" and not "veterinarian"

Thank you for your service

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I am happy to report the Maine Mall seems to be doing awesome. It's always bustling when I go, and only has the ghost of Sears for a big vacant tenant. There's a couple of other under construction much smaller spots. But otherwise the mall is full, and busy, and I legit love going.

I don't even try the food court, it's too packed.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MuadDib Atreides posted:

What happened with AI. People were wowed with chatGPT for a week then it turned out it was junk that barely worked

I saw we give control over the nukes to the AI for cost efficiency.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

America produces more shitposts than any other country, by far. I gaura-loving-tee that, and you can tell them I said so.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Do they make any guns or tänks?

And their bombs and their tanks and their guns and their bombs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Triikan posted:

The sisterhood movies were filmed in Greece, Mexico, and Canada, so your list is invalid

Dude, where's my pants