Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Strategic Tea posted:

My main MADE IN AMERICA product is a RIFD bag for my car keys, the tacticool branding is on point

Obviously I am the guy pictured in the suit walking to his jet (Navy said they'd send a Citation)

Funny they don't mention their main customer: drive through oil change places. They put your keys in it so you can't turn your car on while they're working on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

naem posted:

the difference in decor and the experience you get when buying outdoorsy stuff at an R.E.I. vs a Bass Pro or Cabella’s etc is bizarre

one demographic want to experience nature and eat granola and the other want to experience and eat nature

The divide is so stark and kinda unnecessary and unfortunate IMO.

Bass pro could learn there's been outdoor cooking equipment innovations since the 60's, and REI could learn there's more colors beside putrid blues and purples.