Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

it seems to make you go insane OP, but that didn't take much did it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

anyway, I don't actually remember what this thread was about

nom epique bragging about his alt being off probation by bitching about America, his favorite pastime

it makes Dune movies, which he seems to like. not sure why he's being so bitchy tbh

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

why was my dad a huge fan of the Vince Vance parody of the 1961 song Barbara Ann, "Bomb Iran" then, even in the late 90s

oh right he's always been a huge loving bigot, next question

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

GABA ghoul posted:

America produces a shitton of stuff. IIRC steel production by weight hasn't really dropped much compared to the 80s, but it's all heavily automated now with a fraction of the workforce and nobody knows anyone who works in a steel mill anymore so it seems like the industry just vanished into thin air. Lots of the produced steel is also some specialty steel now that is more complicated to make or higher up the value chain

I mean, *I* know a few people that work in steel fabrication but that's because my high school was loving weird and my dad works in sourcing industrial machine parts so it's not like that's very typical.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

MrQwerty posted:

lol they sold headphones off to a hearing aid company, i made all the stuff that they use at the superbowl and poo poo

the germans decidedly did not like J6

real talk, have you looked into any of the Maxeon solar development that's supposed to be coming up south of town? I'm not sure if that's a good fit for your skillset but it sounds like it might at least be a partial match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Car Hater posted:

America makes Bass Pro Shops stores, bass boats to sell in them, and bass boat themed standup acts featuring faux rednecks

they also have a pyramid in Tennessee

that sounds like it's supposed to be code for something, but nope. big-rear end pyramid for Bass Pro Shops