Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

americans invented the swiss army knife, it's just called "swiss" because its skinny like a european in comparison to a normal american-sized knife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

MuadDib Atreides posted:

What happened with AI. People were wowed with chatGPT for a week then it turned out it was junk that barely worked

its out there writing bench ads for itself now

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i remember when it was a Big Deal when a computer beat some professional chess player for the first time and i was like so what, ive been losing games of chess to computers since i was like 10 years old. not even good computers.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

we thought the Muslims were quirky Jews?

what

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

yeah for real. back in the 90s we just thought muslims were weird almost christians just like how we still think about jews today.

im jewish and thats uh not how it has ever felt

like i know its popular these days to blame antisemitism on muslims but 99% of the antisemitism ive encountered in the us came from christians who definitely do not think of us as "almost christians"

you might be thinking of the term "judeochristian" but thats just a bullshit term invented for neocon agendaspeak