Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
:siren:This will be a Genoa genocide.:siren:

Like… the salami not the region. Don’t be silly.

Gonna deepthroat the gently caress out of this thing. I’ll chew if I have it dammit!

So what’s your perfect Italian hoagie/hero/sun/grinder?

Gimme that capocola and salami, and some mortadella. Provolone cheese. Roasted red peppers, pickled banana peppers, lettuce, tomato, olive oil and vinegar. Toast that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

a lot of talk of genocide tonight, new GBS acronym maybe?

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
op's on my ignore list. I don't remember why.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
It's cold out there. Better hoagie down.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

personally I prefer grinders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68WLVCBQNHU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

That's pretty cool but it would be a lot cooler if I could vote for you as president while you were engaged in a human rights genocide

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
He hosed me

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Toxic Mental posted:

That's pretty cool but it would be a lot cooler if I could vote for you as president while you were engaged in a human rights genocide

Its a sandwich, cornelius

Calm down

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

I want a po boy that unites the proletariate in sheer deliciousness and crushes my cspam enemies

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
People who put mayonnaise on a sandwich that is already moistened by delicious oil and vinegar are some real sickos of the same level as those that put mayonnaise on cheesesteaks.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

People who put mayonnaise on a sandwich that is already moistened by delicious oil and vinegar are some real sickos of the same level as those that put mayonnaise on cheesesteaks.

Oh shut the gently caress up

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

20 Blunts posted:

Oh shut the gently caress up

The sloppy sandwich enjoyer has logged on

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Bad Purchase posted:

a lot of talk of genocide tonight, new GBS acronym maybe?

Genoacide

Salamicide

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

I’m no longer allowed to eat bread. I miss bread. Carry on please.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

As a vegetarian, sandwiches are the things I miss most. What is a sandwich, after all, without the meat?

Sure, there's cheese sandwiches. The British have a toast sandwich. There's fake meats that are close.... but alas. Not the same.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
your username and av suck poo poo

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

:geno:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

redshirt posted:

As a vegetarian, sandwiches are the things I miss most. What is a sandwich, after all, without the meat?

Sure, there's cheese sandwiches. The British have a toast sandwich. There's fake meats that are close.... but alas. Not the same.

Not the same but i am a big fan of a bagel or roll, toasted with cream cheese or chevre + tomato, cucumbers, greens all tossed in vinaigrette :discourse:

The Top G
Jul 19, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

A thin spread of mayo seals the bread from the intrusion of vinegar, helping to retain its structure

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

redshirt posted:

I’m not even a vegetarian and love a bagel with some hummus, lettuce, tomato, onions.

Get with it, dude.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I’m not even a vegetarian and love a bagel with some hummus, lettuce, tomato, onions.

Get with it, dude.

Yeah I love that too, but it's not the same as a sandwich.

Like a nice simple BLT

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Don't forget the hot peppers

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Jimmy Johns knows what they're doing with the thin spread of butter on sandwiches, that poo poo rocks

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

redshirt posted:

Yeah I love that too, but it's not the same as a sandwich.

Like a nice simple BLT

Falafel makes a good sandwich or gyro too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Falafel makes a good sandwich or gyro too

Indeed. I do love falafel.

Believe me, I've been a veggie for over 25 years now, I know the drill.

I am often pissed off at the subject of the veggie sandwich offering.

Like the Chilean sandwich place in Boston - the veggie version is they just don't serve any meat. And it only costs 50 cents less than the chicken or steak version.