Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I walked past the OG Starbucks. I also saw a DeLorean too. Looked to be daily driven by some old lady.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
People only go to Starbucks because the name is a reference to Moby Dick, and they want to look smart.

Me, I'm a dumbass, so I make Hills Bros at home. Leave literary references out of my coffee please!!!!

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
only psychopaths buy lunch at Starbucks

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Cute girl at the coffee shop scoping out my EDC…I casually flip the lid, revealing the smooth edge of a Switch OLED…

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

I walked past the OG Starbucks. I also saw a DeLorean too. Looked to be daily driven by some old lady.

loving COBBLESTONES!!!

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Comstar posted:

How do you make Hot Chocolate bad? That takes some talent there.

Lol not really. Good hot chocolate is extremely rare at restaurants, and a pain to make yourself. Most of the times it's just hot water mixed with mysterious brown powders that definitely can't be chocolate.

naem
May 29, 2011

growing up watching reruns of F.r.I.e.n.D.s I assumed that if I hung out in coffee shops I too could have F.r.I.e.n.D.s so I got a part time job in school at a starbucks and several of my female coworkers took turns dating me

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Coffee tastes like boiling garbage.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

The Bible posted:

wh-what the gently caress...

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Another bad take from The Bible

The Bible
May 8, 2010

:colbert:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

naem posted:

growing up watching reruns of F.r.I.e.n.D.s I assumed that if I hung out in coffee shops I too could have F.r.I.e.n.D.s so I got a part time job in school at a starbucks and several of my female coworkers took turns dating me

Did your coffee shop come with a laugh track?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

naem posted:

drat, you are smart

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

redshirt posted:

in a grim dystopian 10 years from now you go to Chili's (all restaurants are now Chili's) and they put an Alexa in the wall that laughs at your jokes and asks you for PII

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i swear starbucks just laces their cups with extra caffeine

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Another bad take from The Bible

does this drat book have anything good in it

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

Song of Solomon is hot

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

Ezekiel 23:20

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Judges 15 is pretty cool

Nov 10, 2023
i'm ready for my lapdance

naem
May 29, 2011

redshirt posted:

no just lots of middle aged angry desperate housewife future karen customers and mousy brunette coworkers and lots of flavor liquids

111023_2
Nov 10, 2023

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

naem posted:

no just lots of middle aged angry desperate housewife future karen customers and mousy brunette coworkers and lots of flavor liquids

fuckin' love mousy brunette coworkers. got me nostalgic over here

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The Bible posted:

Yup

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The Bible posted:

I'll allow this, in the Starbucks thread

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bradzilla posted:

I'll allow this, in the Starbucks thread

good call. this is a marketplace of ideas

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Black coffee just tastes like chocolate, but okay

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I like coffee. A little too much you might say. But not in that annoying snooty coffee person way. Rather, as an efficient means of caffeine delivery. And in an office environment, it's a great way to waste time - go get another coffee, oh, coffee's out, gotta make another coffee, oh Hey Bob, want some coffee? Be right back, gotta pee from all this coffee!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

redshirt posted:

I like coffee. A little too much you might say. But not in that annoying snooty coffee person way. Rather, as an efficient means of caffeine delivery. And in an office environment, it's a great way to waste time - go get another coffee, oh, coffee's out, gotta make another coffee, oh Hey Bob, want some coffee? Be right back, gotta pee from all this coffee!

This is time theft

111023_6
Nov 11, 2023
this is almost a waste of existence

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

good call. this is a marketplace of ideas

can i get a venti idea please, oat milk no sugar.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Smugworth posted:

This is time theft

Want a coffee? Just brewed a fresh pot!

111123_3
Nov 11, 2023
THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE INTERNET!!!!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

the medicine ball is pretty nice when you need it

The Bible
May 8, 2010

If you talk to me before I have coffee I might physically assault you lol aren't I just so cute?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I always thought the line "don't talk to me until I've had my coffee" meant more "I've just woken up and my brain isn't working yet but by the time I finish my coffee I'll be good to process stuff properly and not half rear end pretend to listen", or at least that how I use it.

I've gone through caffeine withdrawals from randomly deciding to not drink coffee for a few days a bunch of times and altho it gives me a headache it's never made me an rear end in a top hat? I feel like it's just an excuse to be an rear end in a top hat for people, even after five cups or some poo poo.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

syntaxfunction posted:

I always thought the line "don't talk to me until I've had my coffee" meant more "I've just woken up and my brain isn't working yet but by the time I finish my coffee I'll be good to process stuff properly and not half rear end pretend to listen", or at least that how I use it.

I've gone through caffeine withdrawals from randomly deciding to not drink coffee for a few days a bunch of times and altho it gives me a headache it's never made me an rear end in a top hat? I feel like it's just an excuse to be an rear end in a top hat for people, even after five cups or some poo poo.

I've always interpreted the verbal volley of "don't talk to me..." as both a cliched offhand office mark, but also an effective way to avoid conversation or interaction. It's a joke on at least two levels.

111223_3
Nov 12, 2023
>can't figure out how to get people to interact

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

SHUT UP BITCH!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

oh yaa ill have a green tea frappe and no i wouldnt like to round up, i dont like children