Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Jelly posted:

op taking a break from political rage cage and moving into wizard master territory

Wizard master topic but nom style posting.

It's better then wizard master I'd say.

But also who loving cares OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i dont know a single person who thinks anything from tims is good anymore

Whatever sauce they use on the farmers wrap is pretty good. Making the wrap passable.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

its chipotle mayo op. i nkow thats likely mind blowing to your pathetic canadian palate but its a very basic sauce

Im a man of culture. I eat at Tim Hortons for a dinner and a show

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Nom can't even keep his passwords straight, I doubt he could brew coffee without burning his house down.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i drink instant coffee #electrickettleftw

I spent a grip on an electric kettle that can set the temperature to different levels so I can make different teas with ease. But Blameless B has forced the price of tea up ten fold.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I received my kettle from the Amazon fairy when it was left at my door addressed to someone else at my address and no one ever came or asked for it :dings:

Someone else's mistakes into miracles

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Wait smug is from Minnesota?? That explains the horrible sushi opinions

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Starbucks posted:

gently caress you, my therapist says I’m doing alright

Doubt

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

naem posted:

paper filters remove oils that are not as good for you from the coffee, french press etc leaves the oil in

I'm going to invade the French press for their oil

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

120423_3 posted:

this place sukks

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Then just leave my dude. It's not hard. Just stop posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

bradzilla posted:

one of these times the insane rereg guy will convince you they're not an insane freak. just you wait buster

I... I can fix them!