Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I love that Starbucks tried going hard expanding here (Australia) but the massive amounts of sugary drinks and the fact that their basic coffee was more expensive kind of hosed them up here and they lost a poo poo tonne of money lol

I would like a basic latte, do I get the more expensive Starbucks or just go to one of the other three cafes in walking distance and pay less? What a difficult choice!

The only one I see get any business is the one placed near the main area tourists go through, which makes sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I always thought the line "don't talk to me until I've had my coffee" meant more "I've just woken up and my brain isn't working yet but by the time I finish my coffee I'll be good to process stuff properly and not half rear end pretend to listen", or at least that how I use it.

I've gone through caffeine withdrawals from randomly deciding to not drink coffee for a few days a bunch of times and altho it gives me a headache it's never made me an rear end in a top hat? I feel like it's just an excuse to be an rear end in a top hat for people, even after five cups or some poo poo.