Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
But you’ll still drink that garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

another corporate discussion thread. epic topic op

:hmmyes:
More threads about the gin blossoms et al, fewer threads about corporate failures

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

cumpantry posted:

where has she gone?

Home with the guy who pulled out a Switch OLED

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Tea Party Crasher posted:

The only franchise business in my town is a Burger King. report back to me when there's only Burger King news

The ghost pepper whopper they did for Halloween was weird as hell.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Cute girl at the coffee shop scoping out my EDC…I casually flip the lid, revealing the smooth edge of a Switch OLED…

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Another bad take from The Bible

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Thinking about copping a cuppa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

naem posted:

paper filters remove oils that are not as good for you from the coffee, french press etc leaves the oil in

Yeah if you have high cholesterol (lol goons amirite) a French press or stovetop espresso will juice your serum cholesterol and should be used sparingly. I still use the Moka pot once in a while though because sometimes you need that 2 pm cafe Cubano.