Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Time to learn how to make the perfect pour over at home op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

In Minnesota we drink Caribou Coffee :sludgepal:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

its chipotle mayo op. i nkow thats likely mind blowing to your pathetic canadian palate but its a very basic sauce

Chipotle mayo is one of the 7 mother sauces you learn in a traditional French culinary education

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

there used to be one of those a block from me but it died recently rip. the nearest one is now five miles away also i never went there whats good about it

It's not starbucks

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The Bible posted:

Coffee tastes like boiling garbage.

Yup

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

redshirt posted:

I like coffee. A little too much you might say. But not in that annoying snooty coffee person way. Rather, as an efficient means of caffeine delivery. And in an office environment, it's a great way to waste time - go get another coffee, oh, coffee's out, gotta make another coffee, oh Hey Bob, want some coffee? Be right back, gotta pee from all this coffee!

This is time theft

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

STARFUCKERS!!!!! STARFUCKERS INCORPORATED!!!

I'm suing you for stealing lyrics from Carly Simon

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

starbucks harbors a terrible secret

the secret is their coffee sucks poo poo!!!! :flip:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

shut the hell up!!!n

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

im too poor for starbucks so i just ask for a cup of hot water and tell people its a caramel macchiato

Better than drinking Starbucks op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

120723 posted:

Starbucks in 2023; renown for its 2004-era internet

Why don't you go jump in a lake bozo!!!