Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

delightfully vague recipient descriptions this year bodes well for the perversity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Believe I got a Satan gift. Not the fun kind of mushroom growing kit but I do work in a SCIF so "keep me in the dark and feed me poo poo" is something I'm familiar with.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Uhhhh I accidentally had Amazon send my heinous gift to my dad’s house.

I’ll be ordering more and shipping appropriately.

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

bird food bathtub posted:

Believe I got a Satan gift. Not the fun kind of mushroom growing kit but I do work in a SCIF so "keep me in the dark and feed me poo poo" is something I'm familiar with.

As your Secret Satan I suggest you start growing them now for a tasty dinner in the Future. I had a set back on one of the things I am making for you. Monday or Tuesday I think I will ship out the last box O stuff.

Stinky

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

My stuff is already in the mail, so I hope it gets to my victim recipient before Christmas.

Buuuuttt...

I'm shipping from overseas so who knows.

In any event, it's definitely not rigged up with a glitter bomb or anything.

You can trust me.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
USPS tracker says package just left one of the major regional hubs, expected delivery is tomorrow "before 9 PM".

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Barclay! Gift received. This is wonderful. I'll get pictures up when I have a chance to deal with transferring them from phone to computer.

e: My own santa gift has been ordered. Hopefully they can add the gift note.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Dec 15, 2023

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Secret Satan gift shipped out this morning. It has a fair distance to go so I am not positive it’ll get there before Christmas but it’s at least on the way.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Phase one ordered. Apologies for lateness, life has gotten really busy

Estimated delivery 27-28 December. I'm going to send a second package of goodies from NZ but that will naturally take a lot longer to arrive.

Comrade Blyatlov fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Dec 18, 2023

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
USPS tracking says package was delivered Saturday, "left on a porch or by a front door".

MonkeyWash
Jan 14, 2005
Donkey Rinse

My victim should receive theirs today. God help them

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Whoever got me, I will be out of town for a little while, but my wife should let me know that your package arrived.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Ok post with images now.

I've received an actual glitter trap message, so I'm always cautious with opening GIP Santa boxes, and what do I see but glitter.

Thankfully, there was not a ton of glitter everywhere. Nothing exploded. Inside lie treasures.

The source of the glitter:

And now the Borat gifts starting with this treasure.

You flip it over for each version. Inside it's exactly what you would expect a book published by Borat would be. It is hilarious, and thank you.

Also, I got this full size flag which will eventually fly outside my place.

Finally, a shirt in homage of our dear friend. Unfortunately it's size too big for me, but will certainly find some decorative purpose somewhere.

I love the gift. Thanks, Barclay. You did good.

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat
Glad you liked the gifts!

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
Initial salvo away. Still working on putting together a proper assortment for the follow up.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Dear Santa:

Moopsy!

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

My Box of stuff is going out the door Tuesday. It should fit in with the Movie and the Produce.

Ataxerxes
Dec 2, 2011

What is a soldier but a miserable pile of eaten cats and strange language?
My stuff should be on its way this week, life happened and things were a bit delayed.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Sent. The USPS elves are somehow getting it there by Saturday

MonkeyWash
Jan 14, 2005
Donkey Rinse

McNally posted:

Dear Santa:

Moopsy!

McNally posted:

Dear Santa:

Moopsy!

I hope your bones are still intact

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The place I got my gift from didn’t have everything I ordered in stock, so my santee received half of the package this morning. No telling if they included my gift note in the box or not.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
They did include the note, thank you! Yoko no longer lives with me, but Kiki’s going wild over the bully sticks and if I can figure out how to post pictures I’ll attach one.

(I also have a foster I can’t post online, but be assured that Puppy X is loving it also)

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

FrozenVent posted:

They did include the note, thank you! Yoko no longer lives with me, but Kiki’s going wild over the bully sticks and if I can figure out how to post pictures I’ll attach one.

(I also have a foster I can’t post online, but be assured that Puppy X is loving it also)

Can't post pictures of a foster puppy? We got some of that kind of stuff with foster children but I would not have thought to apply it to puppies.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

bird food bathtub posted:

Can't post pictures of a foster puppy? We got some of that kind of stuff with foster children but I would not have thought to apply it to puppies.

Yeah she’s an animal control seizure so we’re not supposed to post pictures until the court case is sorted out.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

FrozenVent posted:

Fantastic! More to come once I sort out what to do to replace the things the pet store didn’t have.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

FrozenVent posted:

Yeah she’s an animal control seizure so we’re not supposed to post pictures until the court case is sorted out.

Huh, makes sense I guess. Same logic as for foster kids I just didn't think it would apply to puppies.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Well that was fast. Wingnut Ninja your first package should be there. I had to guess at the size so please don't take offence.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
Hell. Yeah.

MonkeyWash
Jan 14, 2005
Donkey Rinse

My package was delivered Monday, I hope it's ok. The delivery confirmation picture was odd.

Ataxerxes
Dec 2, 2011

What is a soldier but a miserable pile of eaten cats and strange language?
My stuff is on it's way, sorry for the delay. And the scatterbrain that I am I forgot to write anything on the card. Hope the other stuff makes up for it!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Whoever got me, I will be out of town for a little while, but my wife should let me know that your package arrived.

>.>

Well I just shipped it today.

They couldn’t find the supplied address in the system but they accepted it anyways.

No winter crab season so I couldn’t stuff the box with body parts sorry.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
Second salvo away. ETA 1-2 weeks.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Showing an arrival date of Dec 29-31 instead of the previous arrival date.

Just know it’s gonna hurt.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Crab Dad posted:

>.>

Well I just shipped it today.

They couldn’t find the supplied address in the system but they accepted it anyways.

No winter crab season so I couldn’t stuff the box with body parts sorry.

Right on, thanks buddy.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Right on, thanks buddy.

Also they rejected the Malort I stuffed in so just mix some toilet bowl cleaner with some weeds from your yard to approximate the experience.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I came home from visiting family to discover a package for me had arrived.

My wife made me take the box outside when she saw the warning enclosed

It was not a box full of bees but instead a giant green dong.

Also some Terry Pratchett books

And some bologna

No one near Maryland can ever ship any gifts without including Old Bay

Thanks Secret Satan!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

That’s quite a twist rate on that green weenie.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Rifled for accuracy.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Oh hey I got my gift!

Guess I’ll be forced to take my test seriously now.

Thanks for the adorable little life like replicas of my junk too!

Are you hiding cameras in my bathroom?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Mine goes out tomorrow. It took me a while to assemble a proper collection of crap.

EDIT: drat, it goes out on the 26th I guess.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Dec 24, 2023