Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

I am in Thanks Sarah!

Should be fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

Hail Secret Satan!

I am forming an Evil plan

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

I do not have Evil Plans Anymore

Love all of us Idiots.

This may be the last one.

Lets be Nice

I am waiting for who I can send a magical nice package to.

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

Let us be nice

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

My Secret Satan is in for a big surprise. The Amazon package should be watched first with your closest friends and family. Round two is still being made.

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

bird food bathtub posted:

Believe I got a Satan gift. Not the fun kind of mushroom growing kit but I do work in a SCIF so "keep me in the dark and feed me poo poo" is something I'm familiar with.

As your Secret Satan I suggest you start growing them now for a tasty dinner in the Future. I had a set back on one of the things I am making for you. Monday or Tuesday I think I will ship out the last box O stuff.

Stinky

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

My Box of stuff is going out the door Tuesday. It should fit in with the Movie and the Produce.

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

Hail Satan! I finally checked my mail box today and had a big ol super surprise. The surprise was it had no glitter and didn't stink. Maybe stinkypete is not as stinky anymore? [THIS IS NOT A CHALLENGE]

Arc Light, You nailed it the Box O Stuff is awesome. The postal carrier had to shove it into my community mail box because it was so full of stuff. Me and the wife unboxed it and the fun part was trying to see what you sent. I will post pictures tomorrow after work. Wife already claimed the T Shirt Cow tipping shirt.

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

What website are yall using to host images?

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

My Secret Satan sent me a Plethora of Neat stuff

https://imgur.com/a/nmlaCrY

stinkypete fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Jan 2, 2024

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

Arc Light posted:

Sweet!

I was a little worried that the shisa statues wouldn't survive the tender ministrations of the post office. I'm glad everything looks like it survived intact.

The T shirt / sports team shirt pics will show up this weekend. I hope you like Fat dudes.

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Is sending people dosimeters your thing or something?

I made sure my geiger counter was working when I received this Secret Satan gift that is why it was in the picture. A few years ago I had something slightly radioactive from my secret SATAN!

Stinky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

Arc Light posted:

Sweet!

I was a little worried that the shisa statues wouldn't survive the tender ministrations of the post office. I'm glad everything looks like it survived intact.

I placed the shisa statues in my home after reading how to do it properly. Thank you again

Thank you for the secret Satan