Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Thanks Sarah! I am good to participate this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Secret Satan gift shipped out this morning. It has a fair distance to go so I am not positive it’ll get there before Christmas but it’s at least on the way.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I came home from visiting family to discover a package for me had arrived.

My wife made me take the box outside when she saw the warning enclosed

It was not a box full of bees but instead a giant green dong.

Also some Terry Pratchett books

And some bologna

No one near Maryland can ever ship any gifts without including Old Bay

Thanks Secret Satan!

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Ataxerxes is my victim this year and their package has been sitting in Finland customs since December 23rd.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Ataxerxes posted:

My parcel arrived today, thanks a ton Hekk! I can always use more soap and socks and Minnesota comfort food sounds perfect for the -15C weather we are having right now.

I can't send a picture since this app just gives errors but the gift is greatly appreciated!

I am happy to hear everything got there ok.

I sent a silly card celebrating Saint Urho’s day which is apparently a Minnesota made fictional Finnish saint whose holiday is celebrated the day before Saint Patrick’s Day and also includes drinking a bunch.

Also sent an upper midwestern comfort food cookbook that has like 100 hot dish recipes since that’s the comfort food of choice here too.

There was a pair of Paul Bunyan & Babe the Ox novelty socks.

I also included a bunch of different types of homemade soap that my wife and I have made over the last year or so.

Finally, I sent a few fishing flies that I tied since fly fishing is one of the hobbies I picked up in my military retirement.