Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
can't wait to vote for the harm reduction candidate, donald j. trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

how bout u "transforum" urself into a good poster

sorry i'm APAB

fizziest
Nov 5, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i fly airplanes posted:

i would like 2 apply for asylum

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

A literal rear end full of scum and stains
Is still better than i fly airplanes

i fly airplanes posted:

Why did the genocidal organization turn back on the electricity and internet?

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
d&d regular here. i think cspam is full of berniebro creeps who only care about american politics.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

exmarx posted:

d&d regular here. i think cspam is full of berniebro creeps who only care about american politics.

thats true.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
that which we call c-spam by any other name would smell as shiet

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

exmarx posted:

So true.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

On further consideration I have come to the conclusion that this thread is fail.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Fajita Queen posted:

On further consideration I have come to the conclusion that this thread is fail.

:agreed:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
time to buy that banner ad

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
:gas:

its time to end this benghazi charade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
im closing this. d&d regulars can pm me for a visa appointment at the embassy but the gates are CLOSED to walk-ins