Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Money doesn’t buy happiness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

If you have sex you'll die.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
God gives his strongest warriors his most difficult challenges.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Money doesn't buy happiness though.

All the stupid cliche platitudes are true which is why they're stupid and cliche

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
The national debt is very important

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Konar posted:

All the stupid cliche platitudes are true which is why they're stupid and cliche

gently caress that, if I had enough money I could just buy the organ I need instead of hoping I get one

E. To clarify, that would make me very happy btw

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

America is the freest and coolest country.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Never lie to your doctor

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

No sweetie, that's Peter Parker, your parakeet!

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Cereal is part of a healthy breakfast

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Santa Clause is WATCHING YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

my parents told me the blinking yellow stop lights means someone died there. ive never been able to verify this.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

flubber nuts posted:

my parents told me the blinking yellow stop lights means someone died there. ive never been able to verify this.

What the hell?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

If you make that face it'll get stuck like that.
rear end in a top hat, that's just my face.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You have to hold your breath when passing a cemetery

naem
May 29, 2011

that the level of comfort, security, lifestyle, home ownership and financial stability my parents generation were able to fall into accidentally (like a sitcom character) was the baseline everyone should expect in life and not a bizarre fluke and the equivalent of winning a generational post-war lottery

any way that I personally do not immediately have exactly what that generation had and at the exact same young age is a sign that I, personally, am a bad person

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Weed is a gateway drug!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

N. Senada posted:

Weed is a gateway drug!

Jesus is Love

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Grey Cat posted:

What the hell?

they also told me if i hosed with the stick shift in the car when we were parked that the car would sink into the ground. i dont even know how that could be possible???

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
That hair would grow from my palms

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Op is bad

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Girls don’t fart

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The system is fair

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

that my member would increase in size every time i had sex.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Pee is not stored in the balls

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
jesus christ. great thread guys.

THE LIE THEY TOLD ME IS THAT..... LOVE EXISTS 😭
A BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO
:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:
A BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO
A BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::qqsay:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cubone posted:

jesus christ. great thread guys.

THE LIE THEY TOLD ME IS THAT..... LOVE EXISTS 😭
A BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO
:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:
A BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO
A BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::qqsay:

That you could own a house

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
One day at work a coworker asked me for $5 so he could buy lunch. He said he would pay me back tomorrow so I lent him the $5.

The next day he wasn't in the office, and I asked someone where he was. They said he suddenly quit his job yesterday afternoon and had moved to New Jersey.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Extra Large Marge posted:

One day at work a coworker asked me for $5 so he could buy lunch. He said he would pay me back tomorrow so I lent him the $5.

The next day he wasn't in the office, and I asked someone where he was. They said he suddenly quit his job yesterday afternoon and had moved to New Jersey.

Incredible

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Konar posted:

money, directly or indirectly, buys happiness if you're capable of being happy at all. most of the people deeply unhappy, are that way due to financial troubles

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Extra Large Marge posted:

Lol :owned:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Grey Cat posted:

If you have sex you'll die.

this one is true

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
If I could close a thread on mobile I would. Right after adding in the 5 bucks story to op and quoting it again as the last post.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Bad Purchase posted:

this one is true

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

When I was a kid a friend told me that he had a family member who called themselves Uncle Syphilis, a black sheep type immersed in all kinds of underworld criminality. He kept this lie going for months until we made a new friend and while we were hanging out, I prompted "oh you should tell them about Uncle Syphilis". And so I activated my friend's trap card where he exposed me as a dumbass and revealed he was lying the whole time

Anyway Uncle Syphilis is still one of our in jokes to this day

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Uncle Syphilis? This is Uncle Syphilis speaking. I am the uncle who has syphilis.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

There was another time when I was a kid, and there was a big news story at the time about scientists managing to clone a sheep. I asked one of my mom's friends how they did that, and he told me that they did it by putting the sheep in an oven and baking it until it multiplied. He maintained this lie when I was introduced to some dogs from the neighborhood, a puppy and their mom, yup, this was an oven job.

Thankfully I didn't try to clone my dog

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfNYvCViZtY

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tea Party Crasher posted:

There was another time when I was a kid, and there was a big news story at the time about scientists managing to clone a sheep. I asked one of my mom's friends how they did that, and he told me that they did it by putting the sheep in an oven and baking it until it multiplied. He maintained this lie when I was introduced to some dogs from the neighborhood, a puppy and their mom, yup, this was an oven job.

Thankfully I didn't try to clone my dog

Your Mom's "Friend" sounds like a cool dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

A certified classic.
I suppose if you do have sex you'll die, but can someone explain to me how having sex will kill your spouse and children?