Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

No sweetie, that's Peter Parker, your parakeet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Santa Clause is WATCHING YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You have to hold your breath when passing a cemetery

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

N. Senada posted:

Weed is a gateway drug!

Jesus is Love

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The system is fair

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cubone posted:

jesus christ. great thread guys.

THE LIE THEY TOLD ME IS THAT..... LOVE EXISTS 😭
A BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO
:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:
A BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO
A BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::qqsay:

That you could own a house

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tea Party Crasher posted:

There was another time when I was a kid, and there was a big news story at the time about scientists managing to clone a sheep. I asked one of my mom's friends how they did that, and he told me that they did it by putting the sheep in an oven and baking it until it multiplied. He maintained this lie when I was introduced to some dogs from the neighborhood, a puppy and their mom, yup, this was an oven job.

Thankfully I didn't try to clone my dog

Your Mom's "Friend" sounds like a cool dude.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

There's always another fish

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Daisy's living her best life at a farm upstate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Eat carrots for good eyesight