Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Money doesn’t buy happiness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
God gives his strongest warriors his most difficult challenges.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
The national debt is very important

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Konar posted:

Money doesn't buy happiness though.

All the stupid cliche platitudes are true which is why they're stupid and cliche

gently caress that, if I had enough money I could just buy the organ I need instead of hoping I get one

E. To clarify, that would make me very happy btw

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Never lie to your doctor

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Cereal is part of a healthy breakfast

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Weed is a gateway drug!

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Op is bad

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Extra Large Marge posted:

One day at work a coworker asked me for $5 so he could buy lunch. He said he would pay me back tomorrow so I lent him the $5.

The next day he wasn't in the office, and I asked someone where he was. They said he suddenly quit his job yesterday afternoon and had moved to New Jersey.

Incredible

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
If I could close a thread on mobile I would. Right after adding in the 5 bucks story to op and quoting it again as the last post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Bad Purchase posted:

this one is true