Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

flubber nuts posted:

my parents told me the blinking yellow stop lights means someone died there. ive never been able to verify this.

This is funny as hell and sounds like something my family would've told me. Others include:

- Return of the Living Dead really happened. I was born in Louisville, so this really mystified me.
- IT really happened.
- One of our pictures was haunted and the kids would come out of it at night.
- Also another picture with a tiger in it. It'd come out at night, too.
- A werewolf bit my sister.
- There's an O Great Easter Bunny that lives in the closet (my sister would put an ear muff over her hand to simulate a paw, so I knew it was real, there it was).
- Willow trees grew where people died.
- The solar eclipse was going to bring about the zombie apocalypse.
- The Ouija board moves. Sometimes someone would push it down the stairs so I'd hear a ca-CLUNK ca-CLUNK ca-CLUNK and here comes the loving Ouija board!

I loved being scared, so it made everything spooky and magical. I became skeptical early on, but I also wanted to believe the hype.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU