Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

When I was a kid a friend told me that he had a family member who called themselves Uncle Syphilis, a black sheep type immersed in all kinds of underworld criminality. He kept this lie going for months until we made a new friend and while we were hanging out, I prompted "oh you should tell them about Uncle Syphilis". And so I activated my friend's trap card where he exposed me as a dumbass and revealed he was lying the whole time

Anyway Uncle Syphilis is still one of our in jokes to this day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

There was another time when I was a kid, and there was a big news story at the time about scientists managing to clone a sheep. I asked one of my mom's friends how they did that, and he told me that they did it by putting the sheep in an oven and baking it until it multiplied. He maintained this lie when I was introduced to some dogs from the neighborhood, a puppy and their mom, yup, this was an oven job.

Thankfully I didn't try to clone my dog

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

redshirt posted:

Your Mom's "Friend" sounds like a cool dude.

Shame he's been in jail after he tried to clone that couple from Long Island

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

It's a me, Mario. No it's not, your real name is Charles Martinet