Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Can I take your bagel order?
Plain
Whole wheat
Everything
Nothing
Jalapeno cheddar
Sesame seed
View Results

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Kirios posted:

I'm a certified NFL sicko but I'm really looking forward to this travesty of a TNF game.

The tank commanders will be in full force.

Good news on that front as no matter who loses, Chicago improves their draft stock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

fartknocker posted:

Man, they’re talking about Adam Thielen like he’s really old…

*Googles, finds out Thielen is 3 months younger than me*

gently caress :corsair:

He's 4 years younger than me. Today at work I explained to people that you used to have to "log off of the internet" so someone could make a phone call.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Despera posted:

Nah you could just make the phone call and gently caress whoever was using the internet

Interesting, where we were, that wasn't an option. The person trying the phone call heard modem noises.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Despera posted:

pick up the phone hang up then make the call

Interesting, I was usually the one online so I didn't mind. My parents were the ones making the phone calls.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Codependent Poster posted:

Do you think the refs realized that if they didn't allow this the game would end 0-0 so picked up the flag?

Refs are just trying to get out of work early, like all of us.