Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

When the dude in the Allen hoodie pulled up his hood, I knew it was so fuckin' over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

lol at third man in doing nothing before immediately going right down the stairs

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

MJeff posted:

When the dude in the Allen hoodie pulled up his hood, I knew it was so fuckin' over.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Why are all football games like this? Oh right because people spend all day drinking in the parking lot beforehand.

Don’t think I’ve ever been to an NFL game where I didn’t see a fight break out.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

AndrewP posted:

Why are all football games like this? Oh right because people spend all day drinking in the parking lot beforehand.

Did you ask why fans that slam each other and themselves through tables might start fighting?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

AndrewP posted:

We went to the Seattle game last year, and one of the dudes in my group launched a beer can at someone wearing a Seattle jersey

He got left at Ford Field lol

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

be careful with the guy who knows to pull up the hoodie before a fight.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

We went to the Seattle game last year, and one of the dudes in my group launched a beer can at someone wearing a Seattle jersey

He got left at Ford Field lol

Saw Metallica at Ford Field last weekend and I have to say that it's a pretty cool stadium. Like, it actually has character to it that says "you're in Detroit MF" which is the opposite of Cleveland and Pittsburgh that are just basic and boring.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Black Sunshine posted:

Saw Metallica at Ford Field last weekend and I have to say that it's a pretty cool stadium. Like, it actually has character to it that says "you're in Detroit MF" which is the opposite of Cleveland and Pittsburgh that are just basic and boring.

Yeah that game was my first time going there and I was shocked. I didn’t really know what to expect, but the place is gigantic compared to what I’m used to (Little Caesar’s Arena/hockey games that are full capacity at 21?,000)

I don’t think I had ever made it to the Silverdome, and I had gone to the palace a few times before it was torn down, and The Joe required a Sherpa to climb stairs there

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

be careful with the guy who knows to pull up the hoodie before a fight.
hoodie up, athletic stance, took the high ground. This is when you nope outta there

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

shyduck posted:

hoodie up, athletic stance, took the high ground. This is when you nope outta there

Shades of Colleen Dagg taking her shoes off while a drunk Karen makes threats.

https://x.com/Nananana_LDN/status/1225776400562520064?s=20

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Codependent Poster posted:

Yeah I think they changed that not too long ago though. Like now they either call it before the snap or they will reset the clock.

It was the 2012 season where they added the option for the refs to call it just before the snap if it’s obvious.

IIRC, part of the reason was the Giants had too many men on one of the plays during the Patriots final drive in Super Bowl XLVI. I think it was just one extra man and there were still 2-3 plays after that, but I think there was some mention after that it may have been intentional. Either way, gently caress the Patriots.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
The Bucs lined Vita Vea up at EDGE for a play on Sunday and this was the result.

https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/1724449523710243097?s=20

Edna Mode
Sep 24, 2005

Bullshit, that's last year's Fall collection!

Vita Vea should have been Super Bowl MVP.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

wandler20 posted:

The Bucs lined Vita Vea up at EDGE for a play on Sunday and this was the result.

I just broke out laughing during a meeting and panicked that I was not muted, A+, thank you for sharing.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

wandler20 posted:

Lmao this owns

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?

wandler20 posted:

Yeah Baldy, nobody has been hit by a 360 pound defensive end, because 360 pound defensive ends simply don't exist.

That said, I feel like this is explaining why bumblebees can't fly.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Recursive posted:

Yeah Baldy, nobody has been hit by a 360 pound defensive end, because 360 pound defensive ends simply don't exist.

That said, I feel like this is explaining why bumblebees can't fly.

that's the joke?!?!??! that's why he said it?!?!??!?!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

wandler20 posted:

I saw that play on RedZone and it was hilarious then and still is.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Vita gets me hornery

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Phobeste posted:

that's the joke?!?!??! that's why he said it?!?!??!?!

get his rear end

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe

wandler20 posted:

I like how he gently lays Levis down on the ground like he's playing with a toddler.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

solarjetman posted:

I like how he gently lays Levis down on the ground like he's playing with a toddler.

And Levis is like 6'4 230lbs.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I've legitimately thought Vita Vea is the best DT in the nfl for a while now.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
https://twitter.com/acosta32_jp/status/1724510366246277578?t=hmigQgzSIqz7_5CSCAurwQ&s=19

Penei Sewell is an absolute goddamn wrecking ball, I love that man

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

When the Lions and Vikings meet, it's going to be a match for the ages.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Vita Vea freaking rules

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Vita Vea is the best RB you've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
And with the demise of Joe Burrow, so does this thread die.

Let's bitch about Week 11 here!