Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

It honestly doesn't even look like an underthrow to the guy who's open for an easy touchdown. It feels like he floated one intended for the Colts linebacker (?) at the 10 yard line who was guarding nobody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

xbilkis posted:

It honestly doesn't even look like an underthrow to the guy who's open for an easy touchdown. It feels like he floated one intended for the Colts linebacker (?) at the 10 yard line who was guarding nobody

I watched it like four times looking for a tip or something

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it looks like he thought the receiver who kept running as you would, should do, and should expect, was going to stop. plus he threw it while jogging backwards for no reason so possibily it was just the least accurate throw ever attempted

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Got to get your steps in

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Gully Foyle posted:

Haha this pick essentially killed Jones' career. Backup job is the best he can hope for now.

He'll be starting games for the Bears within 3 seasons.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
15 years ago Pats / Colts would have been an amazing game.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/BrettKollmann/status/1723794176213463148

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
gently caress Cleveland

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
49ers came out the bye week angry and played liked it. I loved it. Defense was playing way better, Purdy looked great. Deebo and Trent really do keep the glue to this offense. Aiyuk and Kittle were just great.

Only criticsm is the sloppy tackles on the screen but otherwise defense was getting pressure and Chase Young already paid off with that sweet duo sack/fumble with Bosa.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Early afternoon games have been fantastic

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/bepryor/status/1723810791923609877
Just win baby

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

alright, fire allen now

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Some are saying the Bucs are back!

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

THE BANK IS OPEN
How do the Texans keep getting away with this

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Can I please have the Texans on a prime time game now? Surely they’d be more interesting than the Bears vs. Panthers.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

wandler20 posted:

Some are saying the Bucs are back!

:toot:

Now if the offense could start right away instead of after 3 failed drives we might actually win some more games!

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

The steelers point differential is 106 points below the Bills, and are 6-3 instead of 5-4

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Wow Deshaun Watson has showed so much bravery through adversity. Truly amazing to see how he has redeemed himself through football.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Imagine trusting Jameis Winston to not throw picks.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Blew another multi-score lead.

Yeah, this team isnt even really close to being a contender.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Kawalimus is right.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Loss is whatever. Killer is all the injuries. Here's hoping Marlon Humphrey and all the lineman can come healthy soon.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

AndrewP posted:

Wow Deshaun Watson has showed so much bravery through adversity. Truly amazing to see how he has redeemed himself through football.

Truly Deshaun has claimed the Mandate of Heaven from Lamar Jackson.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

We were dominated. Without that hot start we lose by multiple scores.

Harbaugh has got to go. This happens way too often.

Another 2nd half collapse is coming and this team wont make the playoffs

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Kawalimus posted:

We were dominated. Without that hot start we lose by multiple scores.

Harbaugh has got to go. This happens way too often.

Another 2nd half collapse is coming and this team wont make the playoffs

Again, just cool it on the post count. It's getting really redundant.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Loss is whatever. Killer is all the injuries. Here's hoping Marlon Humphrey and all the lineman can come healthy soon.

Loss isnt whatever. A huge division game after three less meaningful games and we blow another lead.

This team is BAD within the division.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Again, just cool it on the post count. It's getting really redundant.

Shut up. You have zero right to tell me how much i can post. Just ignore it if you dont like it but dont say stupid poo poo like this.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

That’s the angriest I’ve ever seen Kawalimus.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Cincinnati losing really takes the edge off, that’s for sure

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

Shut up. You have zero right to tell me how much i can post. Just ignore it if you dont like it but dont say stupid poo poo like this.

im not gonna post in this thread but if i did i would post as many times as you did. u can have my theoretical post allotment

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kirios posted:

zomodok once made him mad, and then got banned because he himself was mad about video games. curious

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Kirios posted:

I dont mean to be mean it just reminds me of what zomodok used to do which got on my nerves. Im not really mad i knew when we gave up that 10 min long drive the game was over unless the offense really turned it up but their front 4 elevated their play.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
The Vikings continue their inexplicable existence, delighting and baffling the world.

Also the Saints step back into the time machine to 1982.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
:lol:

I never even imagined getting Kawlimus to break kayfabe. Ravens taking losses all over today.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Sorry puppy bowl btw i didnt really mean that in a super nasty way. We gotta be mad after losses. You cant say stuff like "the loss was ok" thats a loser mentality. I know it doesnt affect the game really

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

I've been mostly watching Monday and Thursday night games this season so let me also say please for the love of god put the Texans in a primetime game they actually seem fun

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Kawalimus posted:

Sorry puppy bowl btw i didnt really mean that in a super nasty way. We gotta be mad after losses. You cant say stuff like "the loss was ok" thats a loser mentality. I know it doesnt affect the game really

Have you considered that you aren’t on the team and whether or not you’re mad has no material affect on the outcome whatsoever?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

Ooooooooookay I don’t think you can criticize anyone for having loser mentality.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

god drat i wish having kawalimus on ignore meant anything when half the posting in this forum is about him

anyway go bucs super bowl bound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

The secret to happiness is celebrating the wins as huge and dismissing the losses as no big deal