Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Hawks are frauds

stroud I good

Titans are idk

Race to top 5 draft picks are neck and neck with many teams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I think the Broncos will beat the Bills today.

Do you believe this? Do you rly?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Manoueverable posted:

For as much as I like TFF y'all have meme'd "fraud" to the level of a Rivals pun, you gotta chill and save it for teams that deserve it like last year's Vikings.

Hawks are a fraud. They are far less good than their record suggests. Hawks may, in fact, not be good at all.

Concerning…

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

epic bacon posted:

it looks like it's important to define what a "Fraud" is. the Steelers are not Frauds. Frauds are teams with hype that people get excited to make brash predictions about them winning championships but have big weaknesses waiting to be exploited when the pressure is on. no one expects the Steelers to do anything this year. they're a Dark Horse or Cinderella team if anything. a Fraud is the team that has star power but will lose in embarrassing fashion in the playoffs

I disagree with your definition of Fraud but I agree that we must have some consensus definition if we wish to conduct civilized and educated discourse.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

wandler20 posted:

The Bucs lined Vita Vea up at EDGE for a play on Sunday and this was the result.

https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/1724449523710243097?s=20

Lmao this owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Vita gets me hornery