Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

I remember that he was pretty cool. He must be retired by now. Wonder what he's doing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
He said he will never retire in the 2000s.
And probably before that. It's the famous ric flair catch phrase. He probably said it last week too

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Thicc flair

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

the natural boy

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Ric Flair died 6 years ago and is being Weekend at Bernies’d by his creditors

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

w *cough* oo

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
I saw Flair wrestle Syxx (lol) at a WCW house show once. One of the guys in the crowd had a sign shaped like a speech bubble that just said "WOO!" and was getting the audience to WOO! occasionally throughout the show, and then went crazy when Flair came out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Namtab posted:

Thicc flair

"STEAMBOAT! YER LOOKIN... AT... MY... NUGGIES!"