Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I keep my phone in the toilet like an old person keeps their dentures in a glass of water overnight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

turns out, you can polish a turd....................

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

mannerup posted:

god drat that is a shiny turd

I carry one in my pocket. (I teach paleontology, among other things.) It's great fun to hand it to someone while telling them it's a fossil. Then you explain what kind of fossil, they inevitably either drop it or hand it back quickly. Then they smell their fingers.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Genesplicer posted:

I carry one in my pocket. (I teach paleontology, among other things.) It's great fun to hand it to someone while telling them it's a fossil. Then you explain what kind of fossil, they inevitably either drop it or hand it back quickly. Then they smell their fingers.

And you watch and observe their predictable "unpredictable" behaviors. A scientist living among his observations.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

is dollar value like dollar general?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Wiener dangles in the turlet water :(

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

In the end times I'm gonna drink the water out of the toilet cases before the other people realize it's safe.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Why would I bring any valuables in the bathroom anyway? If I'm gonna drop anything in the commode then it's most likely gonna be something I can easily replace.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Oh dear, my giant diamonds have dropped into the bowl yet again!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
You joke but I cannot drop a duece without clutching a Fabrege egg in my hands

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

supergluing a silver ducaton to the inside of your toilet bowl as a conversation piece

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
If it’s easily replaced I’m replacing it. Anything like a cup or a toothbrush is obviously out. If it happened to like my iPhone or glasses or watch, I’d be taking them out and sanitizing the literal crap out of them. AirPods would be getting the ol’ Amazon buy-and-swap unofficial warranty replacement (with the item marked as defective so nobody else got poo poo ear).

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

supergluing a non-functional display burner phone you jacked from CVS to the inside of a public toilet bowl

cruft
Oct 25, 2007

Hold up, I want to know what technique you use to juice a cucumber.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

cruft posted:

Hold up, I want to know what technique you use to juice a cucumber.

You chop it finely, steam it, place the chopped bulk into a jelly bag and let that drip WITHOUT SQUEEZING for at least two hours.

BAM! Cucumber juice.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Wiener dangles in the turlet water :(

Try plunging your toilet it might unclog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Literally A Person posted:

You chop it finely, steam it, place the chopped bulk into a jelly bag and let that drip WITHOUT SQUEEZING for at least two hours.

BAM! Cucumber juice.

Ew. Gross. You're gross.