Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

OK the Company Card was used in a pretty serious amount last night, and I propose right now we just lay down one thought from that madness: forgive and forget.

But I need to see some receipts and a few good excuses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
Well before all the other stuff happened, we had to get a substantial cash advance out to go to the strip club. A major client after the presentation demanded to see "nasty titties. the nastiest." he was rolling around on the floor wailing, begging to see "a dominicana built like a brick shithouse". He said this like 15 times while weeping, and that they would advise their board not to partner with us, due to extreme disregard of his needs and concerns if we didn't at least try to meet him halfway. Representatives from other clients were there, and we had to calm things down as quickly as possible. We never actually got there due to "the incident". Someone else can explain that one.

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

nice obelisk idiot posted:

Well before all the other stuff happened, we had to get a substantial cash advance out to go to the strip club. A major client after the presentation demanded to see "nasty titties. the nastiest." he was rolling around on the floor wailing, begging to see "a dominicana built like a brick shithouse". He said this like 15 times while weeping, and that they would advise their board not to partner with us, due to extreme disregard of his needs and concerns if we didn't at least try to meet him halfway. Representatives from other clients were there, and we had to calm things down as quickly as possible. We never actually got there due to "the incident". Someone else can explain that one.

So what were the nasty titties like

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
They offered water but I ordered a Diet Coke :clint:

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

The Loin King posted:

So what were the nasty titties like
We didn't see any nasty titties at all until the leather bears started beating Mike's rear end. And they certainly weren't what we were expecting. Very hairy. The other more general interest titties came much later than that, around 5am. But that's besides the point.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
Haha Mike's girlfriend called, and we made up a bullshit story.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

down1nit posted:

Haha Mike's girlfriend called, and we made up a bullshit story.

Oh you could tell she knew, I mean as drunk as we were that story didn't even remotely hold together, and like we didn't even leave the room to answer the call from her, so she 100% could hear he's screams of pleasure and pain from the leather bear beating.

That he was yelling "Mike Carlson loves his beatings" in between the screams the whole time probably didn't help.

Client seemed entertained watching at least.

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Look, man, have you seen the cost of fuel lately?

Kingoffrogs
Aug 14, 2023

redshirt posted:

OK the Company Card was used in a pretty serious amount last night, and I propose right now we just lay down one thought from that madness: forgive and forget.

But I need to see some receipts and a few good excuses.

Business expenses only, Seymour.

Yep, forgive and forget sounds good but only up to a certain amount, not sure where you work but im guessing 1000$+ budget is too much.

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
Hey you fuckin told me two things. Number one was we needed this contract from this client. Number two was we are at the end of the quarter so we gotta spend the rest of the budget or it gets trimmed.

And i fuckin did that. Mike is happy ( till he gets home i guess ) and the budget it fuckin spent

You didnt say poo poo about receipts man.

Also Im out tomorrow i gotta go see a doctor cause it burns when i piss now.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

What I have to find out is who ordered three cases of "Authentic Hokkaido Schoolgirl Piss Wine".
I don't need nor want any details, I just need someone to sign the recipient.

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost
Look, hiring the gamer girl was cheap, but how were we to know that her apartment only has a shower? So by the time we'd found an airbnb with a bath, it was pretty short notice so of course it was going to be expensive. But if bathwater shots is what the CTO wants, then that's what the CTO gets.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Please just warn me every time CTO is coming here, I don't want to be in the same building.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

By popular demand posted:

Please just warn me every time CTO is coming here, I don't want to be in the same building.

I mean he constantly watches all the feeds for the video cameras here, and only comes by when you around so... um good luck with all that I guess.

(I'm pretty sure that IT guy that was fired last week stole all the cameras on the 5th floor, so you could maybe try working there for a while till they replace them. He also shat in the microwave so er, yeah don't use the 5th floor microwave.)

:shrug:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Why does The Company Card have such sharp edges? I cut my finger on it and it somehow sucked up all the blood and then I heard a voice in my head demanding more…what the HELL is going on in this place?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I knew I smelt something fishy on the 5th floor, that revolting IT guy eats nothing but salmon sandwiches!

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
Thats not the IT guy thats the CTOs pet bear

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

fresh_cheese posted:

Thats not the IT guy thats the CTOs pet bear

I mean yeah we do have that rule against fish in the microwave but like who's gonna tell a bear off!!!

Mr. Fuzzy's so shy, it'd break his heart if we knew we were upset with him. :(

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I may have made a mistake signing a 10 year contract at this company.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Don't mind me, I don't work here, just ghost riding my whip minding my own business

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

"A hundred pounds of shrimp??"

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I wanted to see how many times Qdoba would let me double the meat in my burrito. Turns out it's a lot.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Extra Large Marge posted:

I wanted to see how many times Qdoba would let me double the meat in my burrito. Turns out it's a lot.

Bro, Finance was at a classy steak house and you were at Qdoba??

111213_5
Nov 13, 2023
a functional company in the year 2023

111213_5
Nov 13, 2023
Qdoba closed 5 years ago

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

111213_5 posted:

Qdoba closed 5 years ago

Look with the amount of preservatives in their meat, I'm sure it was still good.

No idea who was serving them though? Did you go to a Qboba when any of the serving staff died tragically, possibly in a serving accident, by any chance?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I don't know, after I ate the burrito the guy there told me I've always been the caretaker at this Qdoba.

Not that it matters though, billing just rejected my expense report since I didn't specify if the queso was the sauce type or the shredded type.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

meat for two? put it on the card
on sale keychain? put it on the card
endless buffet? put it on the card
buffet round 2? put it on the card

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Extra Large Marge posted:

When you double the meat does it add another portion or double the existing amount of meat?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

What are you talking about they can't fire you for ten years, you're golden.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

If I remember our voluntary after hours training sessions correctly, that sounds like a very INTJ thing to say. You may need to speak to our personality remediation officer.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

When the Operations guys got 8 drinks in....

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Do you think nasty titties are immune to inflation?

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

kntfkr posted:

Do you think nasty titties are immune to inflation?
The client had a lengthy discussion with us, no, at us, on exactly this topic. He was adamant that they were not, and showed us about 3GB of evidence. It seemed to be mostly doctored or conceptual artwork of that scenario. I inquired into his sources, and he said that "deviantart" has a lot of good information on it. Our VPN appears to block that site, so I couldn't verify the integrity of his sources.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

500$ in roses??

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

That came along with hiring Seal to perform on short notice, sorry. He wouldn't do the trademark song without them. We didn't think that he would be such a primadonna. BTW there's a ton of Battenberg cake in the breakroom fridge, because he missed British foods and wanted to look at the pleasing checkered pattern. We unfortunately had to get it flown in by helicopter.

CozyFella
Feb 1, 2022

I don't have anything of value to add to this conversation.
But I don't care.
Inflation bro. It was just a pack of gum, I swear.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
I gave the company card to a fellow at Mar a Lago but he promised to only spend $5.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.
yeah we went bowling at Main Event, there's nothing that says we can't.

there's also nothing that says we can't rack up $1500 in main event cards to play games of chance and video games, you want this $5 speaker?

YEAH, I KNOW that's the same brand of speaker we gave out at the company picnic with our logo on it last year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK
Well Jim decided to blow all our cover buying anime again, the budget boys really aren't gonna fall for "it was a mistake bro" on all that tentacle crap again.

I think the rest of us are safe though, blackjack and hookers is covered.