Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

On initial impression the Naked Bee Serious Hand Repair is pretty rad it leaves the hands feeling smooth but not slippery. Also it's offered in unscented which is nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

its all nice on rice posted:

too insecure for an open relationship.

:lol:

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010
I never understood the whole lotion for masturbating thing. Does peoples dick sheathe crack and flake like old leather chairs if it is not soaked in aloevera on the reg?
I genuinely do not actually know.

Okay so I did a google and I sorely regret it and i guess you either do or do not it is whatever. People actually typing out how they "mastered the dry jerk" lmao okay bye

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Leper Go-getter posted:

I never understood the whole lotion for masturbating thing. Does peoples dick sheathe crack and flake like old leather chairs if it is not soaked in aloevera on the reg?

Okay so I did a google and I sorely regret it and i guess you either do or do not it is whatever. People actually typing out how they "mastered the dry jerk" lmao okay bye

pretty sure circumcisions are done to prevent masturbation, it's the only good part about having a foreskin - easily slides back and forth

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Leper Go-getter posted:

"mastered the dry jerk"

vs

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Thread getting horny on page 4, as they all do.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Thread getting horny on page 4, as they all do.

Weirdos, nothing horny about being moist.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

dummies acting like they don’t know that moisture is the essence of wetness and wetness is the essence of beauty

Dec 3, 2023
Norwegian breeze

borntohula85
Oct 31, 2015
I subscribed to one of those French beauty boxes and in their December edition there is a surprising amount of good stuff in there. Most notably two products: the Patyak Hydra Intense Rehydrating Mask that I apply before bed and I look like a glazed donut when getting up in the morning (and it doesn’t trigger my PD), and the L’Olivier de Leos velvety hand cream. It has a nice scent and is very rich and moisturizing while still absorbing quickly. Maybe something for Duck and Cover to try. I have no idea how to tag people here, halp.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

borntohula85 posted:

I subscribed to one of those French beauty boxes and in their December edition there is a surprising amount of good stuff in there. Most notably two products: the Patyak Hydra Intense Rehydrating Mask that I apply before bed and I look like a glazed donut when getting up in the morning (and it doesn’t trigger my PD), and the L’Olivier de Leos velvety hand cream. It has a nice scent and is very rich and moisturizing while still absorbing quickly. Maybe something for Duck and Cover to try. I have no idea how to tag people here, halp.

I'm constantly scrapping the website for any mention of me. That hand cream doesn't seem easily attainable in the United States.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Dec 5, 2023

borntohula85
Oct 31, 2015

Duck and Cover posted:

I'm constantly scrapping the website for any mention of me. That hand cream doesn't seem easily attainable in the United States.

Oh awesome. I’ll tag you everywhere now just for shits and giggles.

Yeah that’s fair, even in the EU it’s a pita to buy apparently.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

borntohula85 posted:

Oh awesome. I’ll tag you everywhere now just for shits and giggles.

Yeah that’s fair, even in the EU it’s a pita to buy apparently.

Yeah you do that, don't be offended if I don't respond.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

moisture check

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

borntohula85
Oct 31, 2015

numberoneposter posted:

moisture check

52%