Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

tretinoin, azelaic acid , and cerave b*ych

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

I. M. Gei posted:

I unironically really want to start a skincare regimen to make myself look younger*, but I have "normal" skin (i.e. not dry or oily) so I don't think I need a moisturizer, but maybe I do?

I have sensitive skin, but other than that my skin doesn't chap or dry out and I've never had acne or any skin issues I can think of except that I sweat a whole fuckin lot, so I think I have normal skin.

* Yeah I'm a dude, and no I don't have a single problem with using "feminine" skincare products or anything like that; I just wanna look younger and stay looking younger all the time forever.

Everyone needs moisturizer dawg.

Four things to look young forever:

1. Moisturizer and cleanser. Wash face twice a day with cleanser, moisturize.

2. Sun screen cannot stress how important this is

3. Hydrate and sleep

4. Get an Rx for tretinoin or tazatorene. Vitamin A derivatives that change the gene expression of your skin, reduces chance of skin cancer, and all kinds of wacky poo poo.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

the roach pussy

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

no nut november puts a real strain on my moisturizing and sustainability game

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Leper Go-getter posted:

Cream? On my face?

DM me