Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Here's hoping Kalen King enjoys more success than Kalen Ballage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Doltos posted:

CJ Stroud has the body type of a guy that plays ultimate frisbee

Hell yeah

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

McGinn should email the 32 owners and write "one of you hired this absolute idiot as an executive. put $5 million in escrow and you'll get the name"

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Doltos posted:

It was a stupid fluff piece said during the NCG when they were talking about McCarthy's sports psychologist. I'm not sure about the left handed toothbrushing but sports psychology is real and effective for athletes.

GMs no: "Was your mother a prostitute?"
GMs yes: "Do you unlock alpha waves when jerking it?"

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

wandler20 posted:

My big beautiful man!

HT: 99th percentile
WT: 98th percentile
Arm: 99th percentile
Wingspan: 99th percentile

https://x.com/seniorbowl/status/1752081100267003968?s=20

It's going to be interesting to see what he runs at the combine. I'm not sure he wants any part of becoming a TE and blocking.

How do I read their numbering system again? Would it be:

Height 6061 = 6'6&1/8"
Hands 0948 = 9&1/2"
Arms 3528 = 35&1/4"
Wings 8438 = 84&3/8"

?

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

trevorreznik posted:

Yeah, my big takeaway from that chart is it's really worth moving around in the bottom of the first if the BPA at the current draft position also fills a void on your team, but going up into the top 5 is very foolish. Belichick is on record saying all teams use the same chart as each other (though probably a different one) so no real chance to fleece anybody.

I'd argue that makes it the situation with the highest likelihood of fleecing someone, if you recognize that there's an inherent flaw in the chart, because everyone else will think you're the chump.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Is this 3 whiffed low blocks and a botched WR block, or did the Huskies somehow the Ducks' shoelaces together?

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Doltos posted:

I threw in one whiff block because it was funny but the three showcased are Powers-Johnson not knowing what to do in space

edit: stupid rear end hosting service killed all my good gotcha gifs on jpj

I saved one of them!

(Not the useful one)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Doltos posted:

Kalen King def looked like rear end

:smithcloud: