Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

kidcoelacanth posted:

ah, a future super bowl champion? sign me up

Big Mick Energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Benne posted:

I think JJ will plummet in the draft process. Huge AJ McCarron energy out there.

So he also has a really hot wife?

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Ornery and Hornery posted:

NFL is rad because, given the correct decision making and commitment, no team is ever more than a couple offseasons away from being in a good place. Generally any team that is an ideal landing spot for a rookie qb is going to be picking too high to get a blue chip qb prospect.

You gotta grab a franchise QB prospect when the opportunity presents itself.

Imo it’s more likely and more valuable that Jayden Daniels + 2nd round wr is better than MHJ + 2nd round QB.

And then there’s “Da Bears”

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

predicto posted:

So do the draftniks here think Maye is going to be a Josh Rosen 2.0 bust? Or just that Daniels has greater potential?

Mitch 2.0

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

xbilkis posted:

At some point during the predraft process someone better put together a supercut of all the cartoon hits Daniels took over the past couple of years

https://twitter.com/TheoAshNFL/status/1749881195213865428

Go back and watch the hits he took at ASU, when he was even scrawnier.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

A Sneaker Broker posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ_QE7bhL1s

Field's stans need to realize this guy is going to make the Bears relevant again. I am sorry.

Unavailable :(

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

And here I was thinking that pegging was just when a woman used a strap-on on a man. Maybe on another woman too? I don’t know.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Daniels needs to pack on a fair amount of muscle otherwise yeah, he’s gonna get broken.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Mega64 posted:

Drake Manning

Drake Mayening

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Dexo posted:

Rams would be a Stafford succession plan.

Yeah, that'd actually make a lot of sense and would probably be to his benefit. Learning under both Stafford and Sean McVay seems like an ideal landing.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

wandler20 posted:

I watch every FSU game and he's been pretty good for them. He does drop some passes he should catch and had enough speed to play outside in college. I'm curious to see how he tests. He does make some crazy catches too.

Sounds like the quintessential Packers WR

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Nosre posted:

JD directly responded to a tweet (since deleted) which was saying that last one
https://twitter.com/JayD__5/status/1765093329241538925

I'm ignorant on things like this - what does the hat emoji response indicate?

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Kalli posted:

It means cap which means he's saying it's a lie and I've just turned to dust because I am a million years old.

Diva Cupcake posted:

I'm an old but I know this one. Cap (the picture) means 'Lies'.

He said that the report indicating he did not want to play for the Patriots was a lie.

e: Goddamnit fellow old Kalli beat me to it.

Ah, thanks! I figured it had to be something like him discrediting it, but wasn't sure and not hip enough.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

a neat cape posted:

If the Chargers trade out of 5 with MHJ on the board I'm jumping off of the San Diego Pier

Well, thankfully for you that’s getting moved to LA too

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Re: Daniels chat, I hope he does well in the NFL, but I can’t shake the feeling that people should be looking more at his ASU years than his LSU years as it relates to how he does coming into the league and his injury-avoidance/decision making, and especially if he goes to a team like the Pats.

Some of it can be coached out of him, but he’s not going to have the luxury of a vastly superior OL and 1st round receiving talent in the NFL that he had at LSU, at least not initially.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Cash Monet posted:

Can Harbaugh resist the siren call of an interior lineman named Jackson Powers-Johnson

He should have been a baseball player, because his name sounds like a triple play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

SMH from the childless, for not including having paw patrol or something on too so you can focus on the draft