Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Rip Joe :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Also I just wanna beat Kawalimus in saying fire harbaugh even tho ravens won, they just didn’t win hard enough

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

https://x.com/mikegarafolo/status/1725373980188541296?s=46&t=OK6AvWM-NBtlIQDYnQH66w

https://x.com/hollowaynfln/status/1725371572494766352?s=46&t=OK6AvWM-NBtlIQDYnQH66w

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Name Change posted:

I sure am glad we get to watch the Jets suck the air out of America in nationally televised games every loving week

gently caress NYC overall imo

Both of their teams are garbage and they keep getting all the national games because nEw YoRk CiTy Is A hUgE mArKeT

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Borsche69 posted:

i trust in this forum that we can make this thread entirely about the ravens until next thursday night

Sorry but on Sunday this is the official Lions Fanboy Thread

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Idk, he looked fine before that Clowney hit.

Regardless this is basically it for the Bengals and more importantly there goes my favorite QB to watch in the current NFL :smith:

Steelers just punched their ticket to the playoffs between Burrow and Watson being out and the Bills choking. The Vikings might’ve just gotten an easier road as well since the Bengals were their hardest remaining game outside the division

Oh man we’re getting some competition from the vikes now!! This is gonna be exciting I can already tell

Can the lions not choke and can we stay healthy

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

The nfcn is more fun to watch than those teams and I’m saying that about packers and bears games too

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Cavauro posted:

In response to a question about hip-drop tackles at his end-of-season media briefing, NFL chief medical officer Allen Sills acknowledged on Feb. 3 that the league had begun studying the risk posed by “that type of tackle.” Sills added that “it needs to be a very active discussion point again with the competition committee and others” during the offseason.

hat warning from Sills spread quickly on social media and drew an unenthusiastic response from many current and former NFL defensive players.

Baltimore Ravens linebacker Patrick Queen quote-tweeted Sills’ comments and quipped, “2 hand touch then.”

They’re banned in rugby because it kept snapping ankles. I assumed they were banned in the NFL alongside horse collars

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Ngl and don’t tell anyone in the nfcn thread, but I am extremely pro Dobbs and I hope the pocket scientist gets his chance

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

The curse of bobby layne has been lifted from the Lions and now casts a dark shadow upon the rest of the league

The Lions will win the Super Bowl this year, which will open the 7th seal and judgement will be exacted against the NFL, the referees, and the Green Bay Packers

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

News: Lions Win

Views:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Redeye Flight posted:

Yep. In order:

-Beat the Vikings by 4 during the Vikings' initial 0-3 skid
-Beat the Josh McDaniels Raiders by a touchdown
-Clobbered the Bears
-Clobbered the Jets even harder

And yet despite having Justin Herbert and Keenan Allen and all this poo poo, not a single one of those wins was over 30 points. And their "defensive savant" coach has only held two teams to less than 17 all year -- the Zach Wilson Jets who are a blight on the concept of offense, and Daaaa Bears.

It’s Stafford + Calvin reincarnated

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Doltos posted:

Inspirational coaches > Nerd rear end x's and o's coaches

Counterpoint: both MCDC and McDaniels are cool

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

The broncos fan base are entitled whiny babies and I liked it more when they were suffering while watching their team

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

This week on: My Washington Commanders

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

feller posted:

Josh McDaniels
Mike McDaniel

I am going to admit here that I am speaking for whichever one is the dolphins hc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Gonz posted:

The Steelers have gone 58 straight games gaining fewer than 400 total yards.

It is the longest streak in the league.

Does Matt Canada have some sort of blackmail material on the ownership?

So does this mean that their defense is elite to be able to hold teams at bay? Because in that context can you imagine an actual offensive lineup