Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Hi,

My name is Brandon and I work at American Rat Control.

I'm reaching out today because I'd love to be a guest on your podcast to talk about pest control topics.

I've been working as an exterminator for over 38 years and I've had a lot of success in removing pests from homes and commercial buildings.

I can offer your listeners a lot of valuable insights into pest control.

I can discuss the latest techniques for natural rodent removal without using chemicals, how much to pay for an exterminator, and DIY techniques for homeowners.

I can also share some of my personal experiences and challenges that I've faced in this industry. Learn more about me here.

I will cross-promote the blog on my social media channels and to my email list.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thank You,
Brandon
American Rat Control

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I don't have a podcast but if you do and you want someone to appear on your podcast to talk about pest control topics, I know just the fella.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Nobody cares until you actually record the podcast, dude

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Should post this in LP, really, this guy sounds like the guest commentator of the decade :catdrugs:

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Jeff why no podcast on why running SA is the worst decision you have ever made

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Hi Brandon,

How best to cook rat? And how to get out the taste of rat poison?

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
If you're so good at removing pests

why are you still here?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Cringe

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

my mom helped an old lady cook a possum once

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Do you have an Arnold swartznegger sound board setup yet? My cousin can hook you up if not.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'd love to be on your podcast, Rich. Any other hare brained ideas you're interested in never following through on?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Rappaport posted:

Should post this in LP, really, this guy sounds like the guest commentator of the decade :catdrugs:

The last time I had the owner of Something Awful on as a guest on one of my LPs he shot himself in the head. Also that's a lie, I never stooped to asking Lowtax to guest comm on any of my videos. Jeffrey's always welcome though.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I should be less cynical and be a good community member by going along with the bit.

Hi Brandon, I'd like to be on your podcast but I'm a registered sex offender. Is that a problemn?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Pick me, I can go on a podcast and talk about cute things my cats are doing.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Hi Brandon,

How is ratt removed?.

Best regards,
Concerned poster

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Ask Brandon to do a GBS AMA

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Please tell me how to make rat big and strong

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Dear Brandon.

You have the same name as one of the main characters from Beverly Hills 90210.

I hope I am the first to tell you this, as I am surely the first to find this fact impressive.

Anyway, good luck on finding a podcast to be on. I hear the short stupid muscly dude from Newsradio likes having guests. Perhaps you could lead with the 90210 thing.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Dear brandonson,

I'm afraid to share a website with so many political extremist. I like to have fun with my goon friends but I'm frightened that the insane extremists might get me in trouble with my government and stop me from posting. :(

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Reply to him, tell him you are really interested in doing a podcast on pest control but think that controlling rats is really easy and would rather talk to someone more advanced in the profession like a cockroach exterminator or raccoon catcher

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I've been trying to get into new hobbies so I'm intrigued by the promised DIY tips

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Let's go, Brandon!

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I will challenge Brandon to a rat killing contest at the nearest Popeyes.

fps_nug
Feb 21, 2021

horsing around no longer
Squarespace, easy to build rat killing website

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You know, I've been listening to a podcast by JENNA FISHER and ANGELA KINSLEY, which are two of the actors in the U.S.A. version of the TV show "The Office". It's so sweet. They're both such lovely people and best friends IRL. I'd to have a threesome with Pam and Angela.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
why would a podcast about monster truck rallies want a pest exterminator as a guest? come on brandon, think

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Hammerite posted:

why would a podcast about monster truck rallies want a pest exterminator as a guest? come on brandon, think

We'll let him buy some pop-ups, though.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Oh sorry I wanted pest control in the sense of leading an army of mice to ravage my enemies’ fields. You probably wouldn’t be a good fit for Warlord Druid Teatime.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Some say Bryce teh Exterminator is still looking for ratty podcasts to appear on a decade later.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Dear Brando,

Do you perform at birthday parties? Please bring a bucket of rats and 20 child-sized hammers.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Nigerian princes have fallen on hard times smdh

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Bronson, I don’t have a podcast but I’ve been noticing a large number of shrieking pests in the forums basement…would you suggest filling it with cement as a viable option?

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Hi,

My name is Brandon and I work at American Rat Control.

I'm reaching out today because I'd love to be a guest on your podcast to talk about pest control topics.

I've been working as an exterminator for over 38 years and I've had a lot of success in removing pests from homes and commercial buildings.

I can offer your listeners a lot of valuable insights into pest control.

I can discuss the latest techniques for natural rodent removal without using chemicals, how much to pay for an exterminator, and DIY techniques for homeowners.

I can also share some of my personal experiences and challenges that I've faced in this industry. Learn more about me here.

I will cross-promote the blog on my social media channels and to my email list.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thank You,
Brandon
American Rat Control

He’s obviously more literate than 90% of goons in GBS, so get him an account you stingy bastard. :mad:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
oh, heard this guy on WTF. solid stories of his decades in the biz. would've liked to hear more about the Rat King.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
XJAKK: it is a show season 3 challenge accepted, me and brandon will be watching biker mice from mars

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

steinrokkan posted:

I've been trying to get into new hobbies so I'm intrigued by the promised DIY tips

DIY rat control is my hobby, find your own

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The only I can add is that I remember a lovely front page article (probably by Lowtax) about a series of faux-professional emails about animal control to some oblivious scammer and it started with a bowie knife taped to a spoon and then it culminated in a rusty animal trap slathered in blood in a garage and it was from 2004 so it was also 300x300 pixels and compressed to hell and back and maybe it is for the better I can't find it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

deep dish peat moss posted:

DIY rat control is my hobby, find your own

How much EXP do you get per rat

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because fuck you.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

How much EXP do you get per rat

Ten if we're playing 5e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because fuck you.

BAD AT STUFF posted:

Ten if we're playing 5e

if we are I cast prestidigitation to make it sound like OP farted