Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I'm celibate until I lose weight and have visible abs so maybe try not doing that

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

emSparkly posted:

gently caress no. Astrology is usually for the basic lower middle class hoes. You want the real freaky babes? You gotta go for the ones who are into tarot and witchcraft.

I'm into tarot AND astrology.

MEDIEVAL astrology. :smugbert:

Also regardless of gender, most of the people I know who're into astrology are middle/upper middle class or higher, whereas witchcraft is the domain of poors and trailer trash.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Nov 22, 2023

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Grey Cat posted:

Miming is a good shout.
Everyone is always going for the strong silent type, but the real action is with the silent clown types.

Nobody in history has ever had a single positive thought about mimes, unless it's a pokemon.