Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
im ur professor & im giving u an "F"

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022
If you go into your classes with an open mind then there's no "accounting" for what you might learn.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

BearsBearsBears posted:

If you go into your classes with an open mind then there's no "accounting" for what you might learn.

As soon as I can afford a tomato, Imma pelt you with it

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

BearsBearsBears posted:

If you leave your classes with an open mind you have learned nothing

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Just play video games you idiot don't waste your fuckin time if you can't even learn

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Cuttlefush posted:

zoeb ask your professor the current ways to get around the terrorist financing regulations so you can be on the lookout for it

Drop the gold from a drone

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
funny how OP disappeared as soon as he realized how badly I'd destroy him in the marketplace of ideas

bl1ndsight
Jun 29, 2023

by VideoGames
if you hate this poo poo, just wait until you have to deal with *gestures vaguely around at everything*

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

funny how OP disappeared as soon as he realized how badly I'd destroy him in the marketplace of ideas

*her

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

*durrrrrrr

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
I had a History Prof who hated Liberalism because of how bady Napoleon III's workhouses failed

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
... frosted flake?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

I don't care, debate me bitch

112323_3
Nov 24, 2023
defaulting to the terminator instead of fighting for Communication :lazy:

Adbot