Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
Nobody's immune from it even Shibata beating someone down in the corner with elbows looks goofy sometimes and he's the coolest wrestler on earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Kawada kicks just barely looked good when Kawada (the fourth best pillar) did them, and it’s diminishing returns with every person that’s done them since.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

NienNunb posted:

Kawada kicks just barely looked good when Kawada (the fourth best pillar) did them, and it’s diminishing returns with every person that’s done them since.

Only Taichi should be able to use the Kawada kicks, as his only disciple and also doing them lovely on purpose because it pissed Kawada off

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

there ahould be no strikes in wrestling imho

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Warner should make aew have a batman luchador and maybe a bugs bunny one

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

All wrestling should be suplexes and suplexes only, which is why Hook is the perfect wrestler.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Suplex Liberace posted:

Warner should make aew have a batman luchador and maybe a bugs bunny one

Warner should un-cancel these -https://comicbook.com/dc/news/dc-cancels-wrestling-inspired-lucha-explosiva-figures/

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

they should make that an invading faction, think of the brand synergy!!!

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

All wrestling should be suplexes and suplexes only, which is why Hook is the perfect wrestler.

this but hook is a nepo baby. I prefer to respect konosuke takeshita, the man who graduated university off of the strength of his 20 page thesis on the german suplex

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I used to hate the hidden blade but Ospreay has gotten so much better at hitting it since that one G1 where he was going wild a few years back

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
There isn't any AEW tonight or tomorrow. What the gently caress. What the gently caress!!!!!!!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MJeff posted:

There isn't any AEW tonight or tomorrow. What the gently caress. What the gently caress!!!!!!!

Zaslav cancelled the show 😔

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

MJeff posted:

Nature is healing. Let’s all watch a good ol’ fashioned movie tonight!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Let's all watch the accountant tonight in memory of Rampage. We'll you all should do it I have to go to Nibleheim in FF7 Rebirth

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

MJeff posted:

It's basketball weekend

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

mooseinfants posted:

It's basketball weekend

my team played yesterday so i don't need this horse poo poo. put the wrestling on, tony!!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

NienNunb posted:

Nature is healing. Let’s all watch a good ol’ fashioned movie tonight!

im gonna play dragon's dogma 2 instead

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Shard posted:

are you gonna buy the 21 launch day dlc

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Orange Carlisle posted:

are you gonna buy the 21 launch day dlc

No I used wemod to cheat instead. For free

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Shard posted:

I’m sorry to hear that

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Shard posted:

No I used wemod to cheat instead. For free

high five

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Shut the gently caress up about that nerd game

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The only game we play here is AEW Fught forevrr

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Shut the gently caress up about that nerd game

How’s balatro going

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't have faith that the wrestlers will be positioned correctly

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Mar 23, 2024

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

How’s balatro going

65 hours logged

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The only game we play here is AEW Fught forevrr

I’m looking at the steam numbers and this is demonstrably false

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Blasmeister posted:

I’m looking at the steam numbers and this is demonstrably false

because playing games on pc is only for hosed up freaks, normal people own consoles

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

History Comes Inside! posted:

because playing games on pc is only for hosed up freaks, normal people own consoles

Exactly

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
What's everyone's favorite thing about AEW Fight Forever? Mine is

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Agreed but a normal person would not be playing Fight Forever

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ThePariah posted:

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

ThePariah posted:

easily the gameplay, its the only wrestling game that is actually fun to play since 2004

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

I said I got my All In blu ray two weeks ago but then the discussion thread got closed for the week, I never got to enjoy the fantastic bit you were going to do about this.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

keithy george posted:

I said I got my All In blu ray two weeks ago but then the discussion thread got closed for the week, I never got to enjoy the fantastic bit you were going to do about this.

How’s the video and sound? I want to buy it and watch it. I’m in the crowd!

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

ThePariah posted:

the part where yukes were able to scam a billionaire's failson out of hundreds of millions of dollars

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

C. Everett Koop posted:

the part where yukes were able to scam a billionaire's failson out of hundreds of millions of dollars

Hell yeah

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Ever since going to a live show, my wife always reminds me of just how poo poo Claudio's uppercuts look

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

magiccarpet posted:

Ever since going to a live show, my wife always reminds me of just how poo poo Claudio's uppercuts look

Sorry to say your wife might be blind