Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

MJF and Adam Cole should see jail time for the poo poo they pulled last year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'm glad Tony stopped appeasing the fans who wanted WWE but good and accepted that he needs to put on a good quality product that doesn't sell as well.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Tony doesn't need more money, just enough that he can keep making a show for us sickos

Edit: forgot hell thread! Glad Acclaimed will lose this weekend and save us from trios hell! Terrible belts need to be cast off into the sun!

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

NienNunb posted:

At least Adam Cole's physical body recognizes how horrible the booking was and is trying its best to save us all from it.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

On The Internet posted:

Glad Acclaimed will lose this weekend and save us from trios hell! Terrible belts need to be cast off into the sun!

:pray:

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I still support Punk over Bunghole Boy Crack Perry, he’s rear end

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

punk is a weak lil messy beeatch who can't stop crying and getting injured, he had to beg cody for a job in the raper company.

meanwhile JBJP is living his best life in Japan and soon to return to mega-heat in AEW

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

MJF needs to come back and call Tony Khan a loving mark on live tv in front of WBD execs again

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Tony is going to call MJF a loving mark because they're two sides of the same mark coin. Dorks.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

NienNunb posted:

i support this

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

punk is a weak lil messy beeatch who can't stop crying and getting injured, he had to beg cody for a job in the raper company.

meanwhile JBJP is living his best life in Japan and soon to return to mega-heat in AEW

Jungle Boy’s short weird arms make him look more like a T Rex than his old partner.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Sometimes all you need is a little perspective in your wrestling.

And with that perspective: thank god for Samoa Joe's title run. I'll never say I wasn't enjoying myself in the moment (except for MJF kicking out of the concrete DDT and the Jay White stuff I'm so angry :argh:) but what we've had the first half of the year has been so, so, so much better it's unreal.

(Also, admittedly, as much as it can suck in the moment, seeing the realization dawn on JB just how bad WWE was as he watched, only for the killing blow to be dealt with Punk's terrible promo...genuinely very funny.)

it was a great night.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The real QOP is in the Black Lodge and can’t get out.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

NienNunb posted:

them and cm punk sharing a cell together

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

On The Internet posted:

Tony is going to call MJF a loving mark because they're two sides of the same mark coin. Dorks.

NienNunb posted:

📠📠📠📠

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
We are all sharing a cell with them in AEW Hell.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Wardlow?!

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

On The Internet posted:

Tony doesn't need more money, just enough that he can keep making a show for us sickos

Edit: forgot hell thread! Glad Acclaimed will lose this weekend and save us from trios hell! Terrible belts need to be cast off into the sun!

Bang Bang Gang unifies the trios titles and somehow we lose Jay White to the ROH black hole.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

1glitch0 posted:

Bang Bang Gang unifies the trios titles and somehow we lose Jay White to the ROH black hole.

Jay White wins, tosses them in the trash never to be seen again. Everyone wins

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://x.com/JobberNationTV/status/1781328956542894484

im hearing from reliable sources that WBD is actually disappointed in TK and are going to not renew them

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
It's true you know. Most high profile executives in the entertainment industry are close friends of JobberNationTV.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i heard WBD is gonna drop Dynamite for Raw because CM Punk is friends with Bob Warner

Jeroen
Jun 2, 2004
I have been accused of a stalker!
Literally never heard of Jobber Nation before, but congrats on landing that enormous scoop!

Additionally, my sources confirmed that Tony Khan always double parks in front of Daily's Place. Uncool and heavy, TK

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Sir Tonk posted:

im hearing from reliable sources that WBD is actually disappointed in TK and are going to not renew them

i heard this too 😔

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
My sources have told me David Zaslav likes AEW but wishes One Bil Phil was still there

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Sir Tonk posted:

Can’t say I didn’t warn you 😔

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Jeroen posted:

Literally never heard of Jobber Nation before, but congrats on landing that enormous scoop!

Additionally, my sources confirmed that Tony Khan always double parks in front of Daily's Place. Uncool and heavy, TK

the guy acts like he owns the place!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

a dumb moron posted:

My sources have told me David Zaslav likes AEW but wishes One Bil Phil was still there

he didn’t want the tape shown but tony threatened to stop paying for tv time

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

a dumb moron posted:

Same

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Hell thread not bad takes thread

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Yeah the puppet fucker guys thing today is that they have sources that are telling them that WBD hates AEW for all the same reasons they do.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I have it from a reliable source that on the weekends, Tony Khan uses an alias known as Tiny K to enter underground fighting rings.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

aew is good but does laughably dumb stuff sometimes. I still prefer it over the fed.

if cm punk ever came back to aew id be a fan, i still think he's a great performer and do not care about backstage stuff, i actually don't understand why anybody cares about it. i don't watch wwe, though.

this is a hell thread i don't need to hit the shift key, ever.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
that's right brother

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Hellblazer187 posted:

aew is good but does laughably dumb stuff sometimes. I still prefer it over the fed.

if cm punk ever came back to aew id be a fan, i still think he's a great performer and do not care about backstage stuff, i actually don't understand why anybody cares about it. i don't watch wwe, though.

this is a hell thread i don't need to hit the shift key, ever.

Need more of this

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I can't understand wanting CM Punk, he's gotten multimonth injuries in 2 of his last 4 matches. The guy can't go anymore.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

MorningMoon posted:

I can't understand wanting CM Punk, he's gotten multimonth injuries in 2 of his last 4 matches. The guy can't go anymore.

he's also a thin skinned cry baby that likes to act like he's cooler than everyone else when in fact he is old and uncool now.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Just waiting to see punk do the world's slowest rising knee so I can feel alive again

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I feel like the set of circumstances required for Punk to have to come back to AEW would be so absolutely insane, I'd be up for it just to see it happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

WWE will have to pipe in the "It's clobberin' time"